Fanfic Stories

For all Xian Jian fan creations: Graphics, avatars, drawings, artwork, fanfiction, cosplay, music videos and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Fanfic Stories

Postby cutiegal25 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:31 pm

since there hasnt been any fanfic thread in dis section, i juz tot i wld post it up. i will post my stori when im done wif it! :D

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

CHAPTER 1: THE DESTINED MEET

Postby cutiegal25 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 pm

dis is my first chapter of my new fanfic! i hope more ppl will read dis!dis basically is another short story of chinese paladin wif a simpler plot...n sorri 2 all Yue'ru fans! i'll make her little selfish in da starting, den make her a better person somewhere in the middle and da end of da story! sry again! :?

CHARACTERS:

Ling'Er (16;main character)
Xiaoyao (19;main character)
Yue'ru (Umm...18, I guess;main character)
Ah-nu (16;side character/Ling'Er's cousin)
Tangyu Xiaobao (16;side character)
Xiu Tian (16;new character, Ah-nu's love rival/Tangyu's cousin)
Mei'er (11;new character, Ling'er long-lost sister)
New characters will be added as n when needed! thnx 4 ur support! (in advance)

CHAPTER 1
The 16-year-old young princess looked out her room window and sighed. Her father, also the King of Nanzhao, had asked the guards to make sure she didn't escape as she was going to be married to the Prince of Beizhang in 1 more year. Although 1 year is considered quite a long time. yet the problem was Ling'Er was always trying ways to escape. And always helping her was the King's sister's daughter, Ah-Nu, who was also Ling'Er's cousin.
Just as Ling'Er was feeling despair, a head popped out from outside the window. "Ah-nu!" Ling'Er said happily. "Cousin Ling'Er!" Ah-nu said and slowly climbed in through the window. "I'm so glad you're here! I haven't been outside for almost a week!" Ling'Er complained. "That's why I'm here. Come on, let's escape again!" Ah-nu suggested. Ling'Er's face brightened and nodded her head. No matter how many times Ah-nu suggested this idea, she would always agree.
Ah-nu quietly climbed back out of the window and when she was outside, she urged Ling'Er to climb up too. "Come on, I'll help you!" Ah-nu persuaded her. Ling'Er held Ah-nu's hand and slowly climbed down from the ledge of the window. Luckily her window was on the first floor, or her funeral would've been held the next week!
Ah-nu and Ling'Er quickly ran away from the palace, hand in hand. This was a common sight to see at the palace.

~~~AT THE MARKET PLACE~~~
"Hello, Li-sao!" Ah-nu greeted the stall-owner of the bun stall. "Escaping again?" Li-sao asked. "Shh!" Ling'Er held her finger against her lips. "I'd rather call in 'leaving without permission'!" Li-sao smiled and asked them to sit at a table while she steamed some buns for them.
Ling'Er looked around at the busy marketplace. "I wish I could stay here forever..." she muttered and looked at Ah-nu.
She was happily helping Li-sao to steam the buns, occasionally scalding herself. "Ling'Er! The buns are ready!" a voice suddenly startle Ling'Er out of her thoughts. She turned and saw Ah-nu walking towards the table with a plate of buns. "Guess what? They're on the house!"
Ling'Er cast a smile to Li-sao, who returned the smile.
**************************************************************************************************************************
sry 4 da short chapter! i focused more on Ling'Er 2day. on da next chapter i'll focus more on Xiaoyao...

Sincerely,
Cutie Gal
A-nu + Tangyu Xiaobao= Innocent Love

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:31 am

I've read about all the Fanfics I can find back 3 years ago when I first complete Pal XP... I got to say, they are all VERY well written and especially in Chinese...
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:52 pm

nice i will be waiting for the next chapter

chant
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby chant » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:41 am

yay! i can't wait either! that's so like ah'nu
^_^