Pal V Information

Discussions on other Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan related games including Chinese Paladin Online (MMORPG), Xian Jian Inn, GuJianQiTan 古剑奇谭 and the New Xian Jian Online game 《新仙劍奇俠傳ONLINE》
Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Re: Pal V Information

Postby Whistler » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm

http://blog.sina.com.cn/aurogon

official blog of Aurogon, which is the new company started by several former Softstar Shanghai Division employee who is involved in the development of PAL4.
the blog contains several screenshots or artworks of their new upcoming game as well as a video trailer :)

lovelikethis
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xu Changqing and Zi Xuan

Postby lovelikethis » Mon May 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Oh my gosh, I just checked out Aurogon's blog and watched their newest video/trailer and I LOVE it! (I also hear Nuwa's name mentioned):
http://gjqt.gamebar.com/zt/dhgj0520/

I might just have to buy this game to support them (not to play but just to support this new company).
Would anybody be so kind as to translate what the woman is saying in the video?

Luluke
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Linger

Postby Luluke » Tue May 25, 2010 5:41 am

Hello, upstairs.
The following syntax may be a problem of translation, because I use Google (I am English blind, inadvertently wandered this forum, I love here, because I am also a fan of Sword). . .

Hi, that part of the video is said: "since ancient times, the Central Plains, the people of devout faith Fuxi world, only in the remote southern land of the village for generations are dedicated to Goddess, legends, these mysterious villages guarding the Goddess seal in Shared 7 wicked and wild sword 。。。。。"
The name of this game:
<GU Jian-Qi Tan>

This is the original Chinese sentence:
你好,那段视频是说:“远古至今,中原大地,人民虔诚信仰天地伏羲,唯有在南疆偏远之地,有村落世代供奉女娲,传说,这些神秘的村落镇守着女娲封印在人间的7把凶煞之剑。。。。。”
这个游戏的名字叫《古剑奇谈》

lovelikethis
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xu Changqing and Zi Xuan

Postby lovelikethis » Fri May 28, 2010 3:55 am

Luluke wrote:Hello, upstairs.
The following syntax may be a problem of translation, because I use Google (I am English blind, inadvertently wandered this forum, I love here, because I am also a fan of Sword). . .

Hello, welcome here! It's great that you're a fan just like the rest of us. Thanks for taking your time out to do this translation. I tried using yahoo translator, but the translation didn't really come out right.
I wish there could be an accurate translation of it.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri May 28, 2010 6:55 am

lovelikethis wrote:Oh my gosh, I just checked out Aurogon's blog and watched their newest video/trailer and I LOVE it! (I also hear Nuwa's name mentioned):

I might just have to buy this game to support them (not to play but just to support this new company).

Ah, it does look really pretty :D I'd love to translate it for you but I'm not very good when they speak poetically(sounds like it) XD

Hello, upstairs.

Hi Luluke, Welcome! ^___^ Glad you decided to join us even though you're not very good at English =) Such dedication!

:roll:
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

xiaoyaoli_lingerli
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: ZhaoLingErLingErLiLiXiaoYao

Postby xiaoyaoli_lingerli » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

Chibi Jennifer wrote:
lovelikethis wrote:Oh my gosh, I just checked out Aurogon's blog and watched their newest video/trailer and I LOVE it! (I also hear Nuwa's name mentioned):

Ah, it does look really pretty :D I'd love to translate it for you but I'm not very good when they speak poetically(sounds like it) XD

Hello, upstairs.

Hi Luluke, Welcome! ^___^ Glad you decided to join us even though you're not very good at English =) Such dedication!

:roll:

COol Trailer! hope i understand the Video! someone mind translating it?
thanks!
:D :D :D

Return to “Other Xian Jian Related Games & Spin-offs”