Chang Qing & Zi Xuan

Discussions on Chinese Paladin 3 drama (prequel), starring Hu Ge 胡歌 as Jing Tian, Yang Mi 楊冪 as Tang Xue Jian, Wallace Huo 霍建華 as Xu Changqing, Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Zi Xuan and Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 as Long Kui.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

kevinlinus
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Long Kui

Re: Chang Qing & Zi Xuan

Postby kevinlinus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:Hey Whistler you planning to watch CP3 or skip the entire drama?

It's sad to hear they were rather minor in the game, but there's no doubt they played large roles in the drama which I loved. I didn't expect this but once I started Cp3, Changqing turned out to be my favourite character. In fact, I thought Jing Tian and Xue Jian were completely bland and uninteresting compared to these two! From the moment the two met, right until the very last episode, I thought it was just so captivating and romantic. I loved their kissing scenes too XD hahaa..

I was 100% in opposite with your thought Chibi Jennifer ! I thought ChangQing and ZiXuan love was plain boring, and just wish their scenes not so long when watching :P

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Re: Chang Qing & Zi Xuan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:44 am

Well, death in dramas isn't necessarily the saddest... Sometimes, staying alive but having to be alone forever is the most painful, and that's what I find to be saddest in these shows.

Actually, Zi Xuan sacrificed herself in the game, but it wasn't for the Miao people.
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Return to “Chinese Paladin 3 仙劍奇俠傳 3”