Question regarding Demon Locking Tower

Discussions on Chinese Paladin 3 drama (prequel), starring Hu Ge 胡歌 as Jing Tian, Yang Mi 楊冪 as Tang Xue Jian, Wallace Huo 霍建華 as Xu Changqing, Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Zi Xuan and Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 as Long Kui.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Question regarding Demon Locking Tower

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 am

After seeing both Chinese Paladin 1 and 3, I have to wonder..how come it was so easy for the characters to go in and out of the Tower in CP3, than it was in CP1? In the CP1 drama, Yue Ru sacrificed herself in order to save Ling'er and Xiao Yao- since the only way out was destroying it from the inside.. am I missing something? How come Jing Tian was able to go in and out, twice?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Re: Question regarding Demon Locking Tower

Postby Whistler » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:22 pm

IIRC Zi Xuan sacrificed herself to seal the tower at the end of PAL3 (after defeating Xie Jian Xian but before fighting Chong Lou)...

although I don't think such stuff should be taken seriously as even after that event player still can access the tower in worldmap and get out easily, lol

rubme
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby rubme » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 am

I think it is because the tower has damaged by Chong Lou in the beginning. And like about 3 episodes they just keep on trying to patch the tower. I think that is why Jing Tain goes in and out so easily. 8)
OR Jing Tain is just that strong he is able to go in and out of the Demon Locking Tower all he wants. :)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 am

Whistler wrote:IIRC Zi Xuan sacrificed herself to seal the tower at the end of PAL3 (after defeating Xie Jian Xian but before fighting Chong Lou)...

although I don't think such stuff should be taken seriously as even after that event player still can access the tower in worldmap and get out easily, lol

oh, thanks for sharing your thoughts! aw..she dies?? :o That's kinda sad.. (What happens to Changqing?)

rubme wrote:I think it is because the tower has damaged by Chong Lou in the beginning. And like about 3 episodes they just keep on trying to patch the tower. I think that is why Jing Tain goes in and out so easily. 8)
OR Jing Tain is just that strong he is able to go in and out of the Demon Locking Tower all he wants. :)

Good point about the damaged tower! But you know, the tower seems to do more harm than good XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Return to “Chinese Paladin 3 仙劍奇俠傳 3”