English translations for 生生世世愛 by Kary Ng

Discussions on Chinese Paladin 3 drama (prequel), starring Hu Ge 胡歌 as Jing Tian, Yang Mi 楊冪 as Tang Xue Jian, Wallace Huo 霍建華 as Xu Changqing, Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Zi Xuan and Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 as Long Kui.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

English translations for 生生世世愛 by Kary Ng

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi guys,
Can someone please help translate the below lyrics into English for me? (God? hehee ^.^)

生生世世愛 - 吳雨霏

Chinese Lyrics:

愛還沒來 天地間風雲忽然變
有情有義的人都要回來
愛總會來 生死注定的來世再愛
都等了太久哭盡無奈

Rap
她從樹種來 追隨前世真愛
親身體驗過 春去秋又來
情到至深時 烏髮也濃白
劍成人後心動 話燦爛地開

愛恨糾纏的生生世世
心底執著的信念為你存在
多遙遠的路 都阻擋不住
再次擁有沒距離的溫度
失去自由的生生世世
有愛不懂相擁錯過了最愛
送一劍祝福 再默默相助
恐怕沒以後不自覺留退路

愛還沒來 天地間風雲忽然變
有情有義的人都要回來
愛總會來 生死注定的來世再愛
都等了太久哭盡無奈

Rap
一段記憶有三世那麼長
到最後要用一碗水去遺忘
千年寂寞侯你重見陽光
還是轉頭又縱身跳火海化成鳳凰

愛恨糾纏的生生世世
心底執著的信念為你存在
多遙遠的路 都阻擋不住
再次擁有沒距離的溫度
失去自由的生生世世
有愛不懂相擁錯過了最愛
送一劍祝福 再默默相助
恐怕沒以後不自覺留退路

為情所困的生生世世
傷也被命中成雙的傷害
等不到日出一個人孤獨
讓星光代替我伴你遠途
黑白輪迴的生生世世
徹底放開成全永遠的依賴
是亂世英雄 或凡間俗夢
愛不離愛是把這感動留住

Thanks in advance!!
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Re: English translations for 生生世世愛 by Kary Ng

Postby God » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:God?

And he said,'It shall be done.' And it was so. Oh yeah, mistakes in the Chinese lyrics again. Will be corrected below.

生生世世愛 - 吳雨霏 (Rap - 七零/青鸟飞鱼)
Love For Every Lifetime - Kary Ng (Rap - 70/Qi Ling from Blue Bird and Flying Fish)

愛還沒來 天地間風雲忽然變
(Love has not come, and the winds and clouds suddenly changed between heaven and earth.)
有情有義的人都要回來
(People with love and loyalty all want to come back.)
愛總會來 生死注定的來世再愛
(Love will come eventually, those who are destined to love will in their next lives.)
都等了太久哭盡無奈
(We have waited for too long, and our tears are dry from crying exasperatedly.)

Rap
她從樹中來 追隨前世真愛
(She came from the trees, chasing after the love from her past life...,)
親身體驗過 春去秋又來
(...having firsthand experience of the passing of spring and coming of autumn.)
情到至深時 烏髮也濃白
(At the extremity of love, even black hair becomes thick and white.)
劍成人後心動 花燦爛地開
(After the sword becomes human, her heart trembles; and the flowers bloom beautifully)

愛恨糾纏的生生世世
(Lifetimes are caught up in love and hate, but still...)
心底執著的信念為你存在
(...the steadfast belief exists at the bottom of my heart for you...: )
多遙遠的路 都阻擋不住
(Now matter how long the road, it cannot stop me...)
再次擁有沒距離的溫度
(...from feeling your warmth without distance once more.)
失去自由的生生世世
(Freedom is lost from these lifetimes.)
有愛不懂相擁錯過了最愛
(Not knowing to embrace love when we have it, we missed the deepest love.)
送一劍祝福 再默默相助
(First giving a sword of blessing, then assisting from behind the scenes.)
恐怕沒以後不自覺留退路
(Fearing there will be no future, we unwittingly left a path of retreat.)

愛還沒來 天地間風雲忽然變
(Love has not come, and the winds and clouds suddenly changed between heaven and earth.)
有情有義的人都要回來
愛總會來 生死注定的來世再愛
(Love will come eventually, those who are destined to love will in their next lives.)
都等了太久哭盡無奈

Rap
一段記憶有三世那麼長
(These memories last three-lifetimes-long,)
到最後要用一碗水去遺忘
(and has to be forgotten with a bowl of water at the end of it all.)
千年寂寞後你重見陽光
(After a thousand years of loneliness, you saw the sun once again.)
還是轉頭又縱身跳火海化成鳳凰
(But yet again, you turned around and threw yourself into a sea of flames, becoming a phoenix.)

愛恨糾纏的生生世世
心底執著的信念為你存在
多遙遠的路 都阻擋不住
再次擁有沒距離的溫度

失去自由的生生世世
(In these lifetimes when freedom is lost...,)
有愛不懂相擁錯過了最愛
(...we knew not to embrace love when it was with us, thus missing our truest love.)
送一劍祝福 再默默相助
恐怕沒以後不自覺留退路

為情所困的生生世世
(Trapped by love for lifetimes...,)
傷也被傷命中成雙的傷害
(...fresh injuries are inflicted upon old injuries, making them twice as painful.)
等不到日出一個人孤獨
(Unable to last until daybreak, I am alone.)
讓星光代替我伴你遠途
(Let starlight take my place by your side on your long journey.)
黑白輪迴的生生世世
(We have been systematically reincarnating for lifetimes, and...)
徹底放開成全永遠的依賴
(...completely letting go will allow us to end an eternity of dependence.)
是亂世英雄 或凡間俗夢
(Whether we are heroes in turbulent times, or living an ordinary dream...)
愛不離愛是把這感動留住
(...love will not abandon love, keeping these emotions alive.)

Off topic: Will we be getting CP2, 3 and 4 emoticons too? I'd like to be able to use appropriate ones for the right situations. Yeah, might be troublesome getting them though lol. And I'll still love Yue Ru the most. :oops:

EDIT: I felt 青鸟飞鱼's 七零 being shortchanged, as you did not include him in the credits, so I added him in my post lol. He's the guy who rapped.

EDIT2: Version 2 of the translation is ready. It has been edited to be less literal, and flow smoother.
Last edited by God on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I need more wuxia in my life.

:P :P :P

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks so much, you're the best!!

Woah, these ones seem a lot harder to translate, I'm so glad you did it (And thanks for correcting the lyrics too)

From reading the song lyrics, which characters do you think the song relates to?

她從樹中來 追隨前世真愛
(She came from the trees, chasing after her love from the past life.)

This reminded me of Xue Jian as she came from a tree..

劍成人後心動 花燦爛地開
(After the sword becomes human, her heart trembles; and the flowers bloom beautifully)

And this reminds me of Long Kui..

What are your interpretations from the lyrics?

Off topic: Will we be getting CP2, 3 and 4 emoticons too? I'd like to be able to use appropriate ones for the right situations. Yeah, might be troublesome getting them though lol. And I'll still love Yue Ru the most.

I would be more than happy to use other CP emoticons..if they exist XD I didn't make these, I found them randomly online.. if there are other ones feel free to let me know :D

And yes, I've noticed your Yue Ru emoticon usages, hehehee.. ^.^ :P :P :P
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh, it's pretty obvious they were making the words relate to the characters directly. And yes, these were harder to translate. And I was multi-tasking as I was doing it anyway lol.

I used this to double check the lyrics (and Baidu search to triple check) as I was translating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjntJ1-RTQ

P.S. Spotted a few mistakes in my own translation. Correcting them now.

P.P.S. Yep, most CP fans relate best to CP1, so it won't be easy to hunt for the other emoticons.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks for making the edits and changes :D I had no idea who did the rap, so thanks for letting me know ^_^
I've been re-reading it and it sounds much more coherent! ah..such a nice song.. It relates to the story really well, since both Jing Tian and Changqing had stories of 3 lifetimes which involved all the main cast.

一段記憶有三世那麼長
到最後要用一碗水去遺忘

Seems to relate to Changqing & Zi Xuan since their love lastes 3 lifetimes, and the whole "forget" thing in the end.

千年寂寞後你重見陽光
還是轉頭又縱身跳火海化成鳳凰
(But yet again, you turned around and threw yourself into a sea of flames, becoming a phoenix.)

This seems to relate to Long Kui and Long Yang, since she literally threw herself into flames and waited 1000 years.

:oops:
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 pm

WARNING: Ultra long wall of text that could very possibly be boring to you. If it is, move on and don't flame. Or... as usual, feel the wrath of me ignoring you. Grr. And this is my personal take on the song. I'm not trying to explain your point of view. If you feel differently, I'd be more than happy to hear you out too.

Note: I will be refering to Xi Yao and Xue Jian as two separate entities, because, well they are. Xue Jian shared Xi Yao's form, but Xi Yao didn't experience what Xue Jian did (and vice versa).

愛還沒來 天地間風雲忽然變

The above applies to both couples (plus Long Kui) in general. In the beginning, there was no love between all the characters, but the gears for all the following events were set in motion.

有情有義的人都要回來

Then, the fruit of the Heavenly Tree came back as Xue Jian. She met with Fei Peng, who came back as Jing Tian. Zi Xuan met with Xu Chang Qing (who was originally Gu Liu Fang, and then Lin Ye Ping). Long Kui came back as... uh... Long Kui to meet Jing Tian.

愛總會來 生死注定的來世再愛

Again, both couples (plus Long Kui) in general. They were destined to meet and fall in love. So... they did, in this life (which are the next lives of their past lives).

都等了太久哭盡無奈

This could apply to Xi Yao, whose longing made her create Xue Jian from the fruit of the Heavenly Tree. It can also apply to Zi Xuan, because, well... she had a long life, and she was the one who was waiting for Chang Qing (and his previous incarnation). I personally feel that it doesn't apply to Chang Qing, because he was reincarnated twice. After reincarnation, his memory became latent, so he felt no longing until it was jolted. It probably applies to Long Kui too.

她從樹中來 追隨前世真愛
(She came from the trees, chasing after the love from her past life...,)

This most probably applies to Xue Jian. Yep. Unless there was some forest chasing I do not remember, in which case this would apply to more females.

親身體驗過 春去秋又來
(...having firsthand experience of the passing of spring and coming of autumn.)

Long Kui, Zi Xuan and Xi Yao again. They both experienced time passing without their loves firsthand.

情到至深時 烏髮也濃白
(At the extremity of love, even black hair becomes thick and white.)

It could be my failing memory, but I don't really recall anyone's hair turning from black to white. If you remember, please feel free to remind me. However, this could also mean Long Kui, Xi Yao and Zi Xuan witnessing their lovers aging and dying. Although I don't remember Fei Peng and Liu Fang's incarnations living to become old.

劍成人後心動 花燦爛地開

Long Kui, obviously. And I personally think the flowers in the lyrics refer to the love she has for Jing Tian. Or her abilities as 'Red Kui'. But I prefer to think of it as the former.

愛恨糾纏的生生世世
心底執著的信念為你存在

This probably refers to Long Kui, Zi Xuan, Xi Yao, Jing Tian and Chang Qing. Less on Xue Jian, because although she is considered an incarnation of Xi Yao, it didn't appear that she knew of Xi Yao's feelings, unlike Chang Qing (who actually did have the memory of being together with Zi Xuan).

多遙遠的路 都阻擋不住
再次擁有沒距離的溫度

Well, they got together (as in met and had wonderful experiences with each other) in the end, eh? So the determination shows. However, this most applies to Long Kui and Zi Xuan, who was most actively searching for Jing Tian and Chang Qing. It could also apply to Xue Jian and Jing Tian, but the couple was more lucky (or as some people might call it, fated).

失去自由的生生世世
(Freedom is lost from these lifetimes.)

Zi Xuan and Long Kui, most likely. One was trapped in the evil sword (for a thousand years), and the other was Nu Wa's descendant (cursed with a long life). Although, another way to see it might be that fate controls everything, so there is no freedom in the world.

有愛不懂相擁錯過了最愛
(Not knowing to embrace love when we have it, we missed the deepest love.)

Chang Qing and Zi Xuan, very likely. They were more in denial than Jing Tian and Xue Jian. However, it could apply to the latter as well. Long Kui... uh... couldn't do anything with Long Yang (that's Jing Tian's previous incarnation, in case anyone forgot), so that's... uh... too bad. Maybe in a Japanese fan-made game lol.

送一劍祝福 再默默相助

I'm going to award this to cameo people, Xiao Yao and Sheng Gu. And supporting roles Chong Lou and Mao Shan. The sword of blessing could also be interpreted as a surge of well wishes/help. However, in the literal sense, it would be most applicable to Long Kui (helping with swords twice).

恐怕沒以後不自覺留退路

Chang Qing and Zi Xuan, most probably. Because they feared the future (or lack thereof), they chose to give up their love in the end.

一段記憶有三世那麼長

Zi Xuan and Chang Qing, as a couple. Chang Qing's memory might have been latent, but it was there. Zi Xuan was alive, so... uh... yeah. Xi Yao too, having to watch everything from above. Not Xue Jian, because she's just the product made from the blueprint. Not Jing Tian, because he was not in love with Xi Yao or Xue Jian when he was Fei Peng and Long Yang. Long Kui would almost qualify, but first of all, she loved Long Yang like a brother (unless you have a Japanese mindset...). Even if you do count that, that's only two. So close, eh?

到最後要用一碗水去遺忘

Come on, this one is too obvious. Chang Qing and Zi Xuan, of course! *throws confetti around for everyone getting the right answer* Although, technically, there were no bowls involved, only leaves... :P :P :P

千年寂寞後你重見陽光
還是轉頭又縱身跳火海化成鳳凰

Long Kui. Tada. I would say Xi Yao and Zi Xuan, but they weren't sealed somewhere; neither did they jump into the fire. And the nitpicker in me would ask,'Where's the phoenix you're talking about, lyricist?'

為情所困的生生世世
(Trapped by love for lifetimes...,)
傷也被傷命中成雙的傷害
(...fresh injuries are inflicted upon old injuries, making them twice as painful.)

Zi Xuan. She's the one who's trapped in the hat trick of love-fests with Chang Qing (and his previous incarnations). Also could apply to Chang Qing, but less. He has rest periods between memory jolts, whereas Zi Xuan has to live with it from Day One.

等不到日出一個人孤獨
(Unable to last until daybreak, I am alone.)
讓星光代替我伴你遠途
(Let starlight take my place by your side on your long journey.)

I'm assuming daybreak to be metaphorical, meaning the blossoming of love. This would apply to Jing Tian (because in the show, he was going to go bye bye soon). However, this could also apply to Chang Qing and Zi Xuan (because they have to let go of each other to go own their own separate paths before their love bore fruit).

黑白輪迴的生生世世
(We have been systematically reincarnating for lifetimes, and...)
徹底放開成全永遠的依賴
(...completely letting go will allow us to end an eternity of dependence.)

The second sentence could be taken either positively or negatively. So they will either be co-dependent forever, or end their co-dependency once and for all. Jing Tian would say this to Xue Jian (for her to accept his 'going away' better); and Zi Xuan and Chang Qing would say it to each other (to end the painful cycle of love and reincarnation).

是亂世英雄 或凡間俗夢
(Whether we are heroes in turbulent times, or living an ordinary dream...)
愛不離愛是把這感動留住
(...love will not abandon love, keeping these emotions alive.)

This is the conclusion: Love is amazing! Love is great! Love is for everyone, hero or man-in-the-street! Don't let go of the feeling of love!

So that ends my lengthy (and boring, I'm pretty sure) analysis of the song. :P :P :P
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to read it :D

And lol, you're a naughty boss! (But hey, I can't say I'm a great employee either *cough* XD)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Updated my analysis post~! Bump! :oops:

EDIT: I'm not a naughty boss... :cry: I'm pretty awesome, and super efficient. That's why I have a healthy bank account, and time on my hands. :roll:

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Nice!! It wasn't boring to read at all :)

Again, both couples (plus Long Kui) in general. They were destined to meet and fall in love. So... they did, in this life (which are the next lives of their past lives).

hmm..it's hard to say about Long Kui since Jing Tian didn't fall in love with Long Kui, but I suppose he showed her brotherly love...? It definitely applies to the other two couples though.

It could be my failing memory, but I don't really recall anyone's hair turning from black to white. If you remember, please feel free to remind me. However, this could also mean Long Kui, Xi Yao and Zi Xuan witnessing their lovers aging and dying. Although I don't remember Fei Peng and Liu Fang's incarnations living to become old.

Well Zi Xuan's hair turns white in the end, but I'm not sure if that part of the lyrics relate to it, since the meaning is a bit different?

I'm going to award this to cameo people, Xiao Yao and Sheng Gu. And supporting roles Chong Lou and Mao Shan. The sword of blessing could also be interpreted as a surge of well wishes/help. However, in the literal sense, it would be most applicable to Long Kui (helping with swords twice).

haha, interesting that you mention the supporting roles. I see it as in the end where all the characters give their powers to Jing Tian- so he is fighting (with the sword as well) but he's supported by all those who entrusted him with their powers. maybe?

Chang Qing and Zi Xuan, most probably. Because they feared the future (or lack thereof), they chose to give up their love in the end.

That's pretty sad =( The future is in their hands! Given the choice to wipe away their memories, they both chose not to (keeping it a secret from everyone but themselves) Even though Zi Xuan would soon age really quickly and I guess, that's quite a obstacle too.. I don't think they gave up on their love, they are just loving from afar, in a different way.

Long Kui. Tada. I would say Xi Yao and Zi Xuan, but they weren't sealed somewhere; neither did they jump into the fire. And the nitpicker in me would ask,'Where's the phoenix you're talking about, lyricist?'

hey at least it sounds nice, lol. Maybe the phoenix is Red Kui XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:hmm..it's hard to say about Long Kui since Jing Tian didn't fall in love with Long Kui, but I suppose he showed her brotherly love...? It definitely applies to the other two couples though.

Long Kui loved Jing Tian though. Doesn't have to be reciprocated to be love.

Well Zi Xuan's hair turns white in the end, but I'm not sure if that part of the lyrics relate to it, since the meaning is a bit different?

That could be it. Since the most extreme love could be sparing each other from the potential pain of reincarnation.

haha, interesting that you mention the supporting roles. I see it as in the end where all the characters give their powers to Jing Tian- so he is fighting (with the sword as well) but he's supported by all those who entrusted him with their powers. maybe?

That's another way of looking at it. :roll:

That's pretty sad =( The future is in their hands! Given the choice to wipe away their memories, they both chose not to (keeping it a secret from everyone but themselves) Even though Zi Xuan would soon age really quickly and I guess, that's quite a obstacle too.. I don't think they gave up on their love, they are just loving from afar, in a different way.

Actually, the theme of CP3 (every CP has a theme) is reincarnation. And destiny is something both Eastern and Western mythology love to mess with. According to Chinese mythology, to be included in reincarnation is to not reach the peak of enlightenment, so by giving each other up, they have a chance to reach a higher level of cultivation, thus becoming closer to enlightenment. I worded my explanation wrongly, I suppose. They gave up the potential to nurture the love they had at that point in time in earthly ways. Since there is no accurate measurement of love... yeah.

hey at least it sounds nice, lol. Maybe the phoenix is Red Kui XD

Erm, I might be wrong, but since they're talking about the second suicide... I don't think the phoenix is Red Kui. Probably just a metaphorical phoenix. Red Kui came about after the first suicide, as a result of her resentment. But it does sound nicer if you imagine Red Kui as a phoenix. Although I personally prefer Blue Kui...
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm

God wrote:Long Kui loved Jing Tian though. Doesn't have to be reciprocated to be love.

Good point!

Actually, the theme of CP3 (every CP has a theme) is reincarnation. And destiny is something both Eastern and Western mythology love to mess with. According to Chinese mythology, to be included in reincarnation is to not reach the peak of enlightenment, so by giving each other up, they have a chance to reach a higher level of cultivation, thus becoming closer to enlightenment. I worded my explanation wrongly, I suppose. They gave up the potential to nurture the love they had at that point in time in earthly ways. Since there is no accurate measurement of love... yeah.

hmm..yeh, they did mention that in each life, Changqing was getting closer and closer to enlightenment, and Zi Xuan mentioned that in this 3rd life, it may be her last chance to be with him (since he'll most likely reach it, and become a god). Then Sheng Gu asks her what she plans to achieve being with him, as it would only ruin his chances of gaining "dao".

Dare I ask.. what happens after enlightenment? What's the point becoming a "god" when you have people like Fei Pang who chooses to be human..? *sigh*

Erm, I might be wrong, but since they're talking about the second suicide... I don't think the phoenix is Red Kui. Probably just a metaphorical phoenix. Red Kui came about after the first suicide, as a result of her resentment. But it does sound nicer if you imagine Red Kui as a phoenix. Although I personally prefer Blue Kui...

Oh, I didn't realise it was the second time she jumped into the fire, whoops!
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:hmm..yeh, they did mention that in each life, Changqing was getting closer and closer to enlightenment, and Zi Xuan mentioned that in this 3rd life, it may be her last chance to be with him (since he'll most likely reach it, and become a god). Then Sheng Gu asks her what she plans to achieve being with him, as it would only ruin his chances of gaining "dao".

Dare I ask.. what happens after enlightenment? What's the point becoming a "god" when you have people like Fei Pang who chooses to be human..? *sigh*

Depending on which branch of Chinese religion or mythology you wish to refer to, becoming a 'god' might or might not be reaching enlightenment. And because religion is a sensitive matter, I'll not voice my (very chaotic) opinion on that lol.

Fei Peng didn't really choose to be human. He simply wished to engage in battle with one with might to rival his own. By doing that, he broke the Heavenly Rules. Therefore, he was sentenced to be demoted back to the cycle of reincarnation. You don't just gain the status of 'god' and then do as you like. The message this sends across, in accordance to religion, is that desire causes suffering.

By choosing to end their love, Chang Qing and Zi Xuan broke the cycle. Chang Qing can train harder to become above the vicious cycle of reincarnation, and Zi Xuan can fulfill her destined duties (and thereby most likely aiding her to become something of higher level too).

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

lol, yeah..talking about religion is usually unsafe XD

Therefore, he was sentenced to be demoted back to the cycle of reincarnation.

Maybe I remembered wrongly.. I think I got confused with Jing Tian and how he chose to go back to earth when they could grant him a wish (to stay, perhaps?)

By choosing to end their love, Chang Qing and Zi Xuan broke the cycle. Chang Qing can train harder to become above the vicious cycle of reincarnation, and Zi Xuan can fulfill her destined duties

Not quite sure what other purpose Zi Xuan has left, since her sole reason for living was to find Changqing- seeing as she already gave birth to Qing'er it seems like her role is already fulfilled. Just wondering what other things she needs to do? XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby God » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Zi Xuan could cultivate and transcend her current state. Maybe. Or maybe she could aid Sheng Gu with the discipline of Qing Er. Who knows? And if she doesn't have any other destiny, isn't it even nobler for her to give up her love for the good of Chang Qing?

Return to “Chinese Paladin 3 仙劍奇俠傳 3”