Is this random, or am I missing something?

Discussions on Chinese Paladin 3 drama (prequel), starring Hu Ge 胡歌 as Jing Tian, Yang Mi 楊冪 as Tang Xue Jian, Wallace Huo 霍建華 as Xu Changqing, Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Zi Xuan and Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 as Long Kui.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Is this random, or am I missing something?

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Recently rewatching CP3, there is a scene where Jing Tian is teasing Changqing for falling in love (with Zixuan) when he sees him holding onto her purple hanky. In the following scene we see Jing Tian and Xue Jian and Jing Tian goes on about how beautiful Zixuan must be etc etc and then some other random nonsense, and we see Xue Jian getting really angry/agitated. Some strange eerie music plays and Xue Jian's hair starts flying a bit. Jing Tian looks at her and she slightly laughs and says "I love you". Jing Tian is confused and then she startts going on a mad hitting frenzy, kicking and wacking him.

What was that about?
Just XJ being jealous? err
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

tangyanzixuan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zi Xuan

Re: Is this random, or am I missing something?

Postby tangyanzixuan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:44 am

My sister says XJ's mad, and probably on his judgement, and him telling her about her wearing purple for CQ to fall in love with her... I really am not sure. This is my sister's idea. Maybe the producer was just trying to have more comedy when possible.

rubyduong
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xue Jian

Re: Is this random, or am I missing something?

Postby rubyduong » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Xue Jian loves Jing Tian but he thought she loves Chang Qing so he kept telling her to wear purple so that Chang Qing would fall for her. That make her angry probably because it proofs that Jing Tian just don't understand her heart, then it just spit out "I love you". But again Jing Tian was just like "love me? impossible?" She went mad and kick him.

Return to “Chinese Paladin 3 仙劍奇俠傳 3”