Unanswered Question

Discussions on Chinese Paladin 3 drama (prequel), starring Hu Ge 胡歌 as Jing Tian, Yang Mi 楊冪 as Tang Xue Jian, Wallace Huo 霍建華 as Xu Changqing, Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Zi Xuan and Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 as Long Kui.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

kevinlinus
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Long Kui

Unanswered Question

Postby kevinlinus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm

I have few questions that I dont know or confuse about the answer, would be glad if you guys can help me :roll:

1. They said 6 Realms ? What are they ? So far that I know only 3 realms, Mortal Realm, Demon Realm, Heaven Realm, what are the other three? (In the ending episodes, there are Fire Phantom Queen and Demon Liege King, what Realms they represent and what is the last realm?)

2. What is the importance of Couple Pendant? I heard a lot in CP1 and CP3 that the Pendant could help to 'save the world' . In what way? I didnt feel the power as the characters are still dying even though they are combining the pendant

3. 'Red' Long Kui ? How did she come out? Is she another demon that combine with Long Kui or its Long Kui demonic side? If its other demon, why does the face still same? Hmmm....

4. When Jing Tian was dressed as General FeiPeng, and then meet XiYao, is it still Jing Tian or FeiPeng, because if its Jing Tian, how come he could remember the memory with XiYao suddenly? If its Fei Peng, how come when against Demon Lord Chong Lou, it was Jing Tian ?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: Unanswered Question

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 am

I'll try to answer some of these questions:

1. They said 6 Realms ? What are they ? So far that I know only 3 realms, Mortal Realm, Demon Realm, Heaven Realm, what are the other three? (In the ending episodes, there are Fire Phantom Queen and Demon Liege King, what Realms they represent and what is the last realm?)

The 6 realms are: 神 (Heaven/Godly)、魔 (Demon)、鬼 (Ghost)、人 (Mortal)、妖 (Monster)、仙 (Divine/Immortal)

2. What is the importance of Couple Pendant? I heard a lot in CP1 and CP3 that the Pendant could help to 'save the world' . In what way? I didnt feel the power as the characters are still dying even though they are combining the pendant

It's pretty fuzzy. It's a completely made up item in the Chinese Paladin dramas (does not exist in the games) probably used as an item to symbolise love (though it seems more like 'hope') I wouldn't worry too much about it.. personally, I think it's a dodgy item without relevance to the actual story. Besides, who needs an item to prove love is real? And it seems to be taking the "Love Conquers all" saying a bit too literal...(i.e for giving them power to save the world just because the two are lovers... what the heck?)

3. 'Red' Long Kui ? How did she come out? Is she another demon that combine with Long Kui or its Long Kui demonic side? If its other demon, why does the face still same? Hmmm....

Personally, I think Long Kui developed a split personality disorder, I think they're the same person...but that's Long Kui's 'demonic' side (but she's not actually evil..it's just that she can fight and defend the helpless Blue Long Kui)

4. When Jing Tian was dressed as General FeiPeng, and then meet XiYao, is it still Jing Tian or FeiPeng, because if its Jing Tian, how come he could remember the memory with XiYao suddenly? If its Fei Peng, how come when against Demon Lord Chong Lou, it was Jing Tian ?

Sadly, that's just JingTian pretending to be FeiPeng. FeiPeng is already long gone..he was only pretending to know Xiyao and played along with it.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

kevinlinus
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Long Kui

Re: Unanswered Question

Postby kevinlinus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:I'll try to answer some of these questions:

The 6 realms are: 神 (Heaven/Godly)、魔 (Demon)、鬼 (Ghost)、人 (Mortal)、妖 (Monster)、仙 (Divine/Immortal)

It's pretty fuzzy. It's a completely made up item in the Chinese Paladin dramas (does not exist in the games) probably used as an item to symbolise love (though it seems more like 'hope') I wouldn't worry too much about it.. personally, I think it's a dodgy item without relevance to the actual story. Besides, who needs an item to prove love is real? And it seems to be taking the "Love Conquers all" saying a bit too literal...(i.e for giving them power to save the world just because the two are lovers... what the heck?)

Personally, I think Long Kui developed a split personality disorder, I think they're the same person...but that's Long Kui's 'demonic' side (but she's not actually evil..it's just that she can fight and defend the helpless Blue Long Kui)

Sadly, that's just JingTian pretending to be FeiPeng. FeiPeng is already long gone..he was only pretending to know Xiyao and played along with it.

Thanks for the answers ! Really insightful and totally make sense :)

Return to “Chinese Paladin 3 仙劍奇俠傳 3”