Tian Wai Fei Xian

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Tian Wai Fei Xian

Postby cutiegal25 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:23 pm

dun u find dis drama (which as Ariel Lin and Hu Ge starring) fairly familiar wif Chinese Paladin? i mean:

1. Remember the cherry blossoms (i tink) field scene where Ling'Er and Xiaoyao compared their height 10 years ago? There's a scene v. similiar to that in Tian Wai Fei Xian

2. The plot consists of a goddess (Ariel Lin) falling in love with a mortal (Hu Ge). It's like Chinese Paladin's plot: a fairy-goddess falls in love with a mortal

3. Remember the scene where Ling'Er was in the carriage going back to Nan Zhao when Xiaoyao caught up and Tangyu Xiaobao kind of "hit" him? There's also a scene like that in Tian Wai Fei Xian

4. There's also a game based on this

Edit
shoots! sry guys. its "Tian Wai Fei Xian"! sry 4 my stupid mistake!
A-nu + Tangyu Xiaobao= Innocent Love

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:42 pm

1.yea

i am watching tian wai fei xian now it is not bad though.....
a lot of the scene are the same which burn mean up.....
just a discovery xiao-7 and ah-7
mou utsumuku no wa yamete hashiri dasou
kokoro no itami wa
sou "daisuki" no akashi ne

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:45 pm

hehe, no worries, I changed the topic title for you =)

I haven't watched Tian Wai Fei Xian yet, but I will ^^ I just came back from HK and got myself a copy of the DVD so yay =D
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lroz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Lroz » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:36 pm

You can actually watch Tian Wai Fei Xian at Youtube :P

It's a nice and funny show I heard even though I haven't watched yet:D

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby cutiegal25 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:34 pm

@ first i tot it wldnt b nice 2 watch...but i soon got addicted!

teolilian
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby teolilian » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:35 pm

both ending of chinese paladin and tian wai fei xian is so similar! the couples in both dramas were seperated.
I love Xiao Yao and Ling Er!!! Xian Jian forever!!! 天涯海角,永不分离!!! True love exists...

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:01 pm

I just watched the first two episodes (plan to watch more) and I was surprised to see some familiar faces of CP XD Most obvious would have to be Hu Ge, thne the actor of Drunken Sword, Bai Yue and Ah Nu's mum (not Sheng Gu)

teehee.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby cutiegal25 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:33 pm

teolilian wrote:both ending of chinese paladin and tian wai fei xian is so similar! the couples in both dramas were seperated.

u've watched da ending?

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby zeta_msz_006 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:42 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:hehe, no worries, I changed the topic title for you =)

I haven't watched Tian Wai Fei Xian yet, but I will ^^ I just came back from HK and got myself a copy of the DVD so yay =D

Any chance you can rip episode 32 and post it? That episode does not work in the RM torrents being hosted out on the net, it looks like it's all from the same seed!!

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby cutiegal25 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:22 pm

i read my local magazine's show synopsis...it says:

TUE JAN 2 (in S'pore)
7pm Last episode
Everyone feels for Dong Yong and Xiaoqi, as their 100 (together) days are almost up. Xiaoqi urges Dong Yong to carry on leading a happy life with their child. She then returns to the celestial court, leaving a note telling him she no longer loves him.

Xiaoqi carries the baby to full-term and has a smooth delivery. The Jade Emperor refuses to let her take a look at the child, as he knows the pain will be unbearable. The Goddess of Mercy (probably Goddess Guanyin) delivers the baby to Dong Yong. Give the good deeds the Dongs have done in their lives, he and his baby will be blessed. The Goddess of Mercy also tells Dong Yong that his affinity with his parents and Xiaoqi have eneded; he will have to carry on with his life.

Dong Yong leads a peaceful life with his child and lights lamps every night, hoping Xiaoqi will return to visit them. Using her celestial powers, Xiaoqi often looks in on Dong Yong and her child.

Credits-8 Days (Singapore magazine)

so sad. 4 once i wished dat da 2 lovers wld end up 2gether....:(

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby zeta_msz_006 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Actually they missed the most important part of the ending IMHO!!

After the scenes of Xiaoqi looking in on Dong Yong and her child, a message comes on the screen which roughly translates as: "not (actually it should be translated as "fly" but it wouldn't make sense in english) your average romance, not your average love, surpassing time and space, breaking/passing through heaven and earth, a reason worth waiting for/a worthwhile reason for waiting.

After the message, it fast forward to modern day Shanghai. You see Dong Yong (modern day reincarnate) walking and listening to his MP3, he crosses an intersection, brushing by a girl going the opposite direction. Once he get to the other side he senses something and stops, he starts to run around trying to find the girl. The camera then zooms to the girl's lips which saids "it's him", he turns around and sees her, it's Xiaoqi!! (her modern day look is really dorky IMHO) They smile knowingly at each other, The End.
Last edited by zeta_msz_006 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cutiegal25
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby cutiegal25 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:14 pm

dang. my magazine always stops @ da exciting part but nvr rly givs da real ending. well, hu wld watch if dey did?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:08 am

(no spoilers please XD)

@ zeta_msz_006:
Doon't think it allows me to o.o

Theres also other similar areas between TWFX and CP like episode 4-5 ish there is a fireworks display, a festival and the characters play with Sparklers much like after the Inn episodes.

I donno the name of the actor, but the one playing the hard-studying student reminds me of Ah Qi (they look similiar IMO)
Excuse the lack of actor names and characters, I'm watching it in Mandarin with chinese subtitles, and my mando isnt that great XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby zeta_msz_006 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:42 pm

Thanks for trying anyway, I ended up getting a VCD torrent for the episode only and watch it.

teolilian
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby teolilian » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:50 pm

anyone watched finish the tian wai fei xian? juz wan to noe how u all feel about the ending. i think its kinda of very sad. both are in love yet are seperated.
I love Xiao Yao and Ling Er!!! Xian Jian forever!!! 天涯海角,永不分离!!! True love exists...

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”