Tian Wai Fei Xian

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby zeta_msz_006 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:12 pm

I don't know if most of you here realize this or not, but most original/ancient stories/myths from China, do not usually have happy endings!!

drdieufo91
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby drdieufo91 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:36 am

does anyone know where i can get subtitles for the whole series?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 am

I donno if its' all out yet or whether its being subbed or not. Have u tried looking at d-addicts? They may have a few episodes..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

drdieufo91
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby drdieufo91 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:34 am

yea d addicts only have to ep 7. thanks tho!

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:31 pm

hmm.,..yea, I wanted to watch it with subs too but couldnt find it so I end up buying the DVD and watching it with Chinese subtitles. I can still sorta understand it =)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:24 pm

yup... i watch it 7 times.... :P the ending is quite sad actually.... but at least di gua and xiao qi got to meet next life.... unlike chinese paladin.... that is a good thing..... by thw way.... can anyone upload the songs of tian wai fei xian? if possible....

sapphiresky
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Re: Tian Wai Fei Xian

Postby sapphiresky » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:10 am

YAYYY A TIAN WAI FEI XIAN thread
I cannot go on enough about how much i ADORE the show, and LOVE the characters.
At one stage, I saw the show around 50-100 times..... and I would watch the same scenes, EVERY SINGLE DAY!

The one scene that left the biggest impact on me(happens aroun 17 in cut version and 23-24?? in uncut) is the "hate scene"
where xiaoqi comes back the 2nd time and after Digua loses his memory, and regains it, he says that why did she come back? in order for him to live on, he has to hate her, it just shows the powerful love and how for them to survive, they have to hate each other, and then, when they say "I hate you too".... WOW, that is LOVE! what they truly are saying is, I love you. I have never seen anything so well said and makes so much sense

Plus the scenes afterwards is plain adorable when Xiaoqi does everything she can to make his life better. Seriously he would've died without her, she saved him, and made his life good, and did so much.

And when they were eating, it was adorable, she was like "I won't eat if you won't eat either" and pulls an adorable face, and then, Digua agrees to share it, and starts to put a bigger bowl of food for her, but she snatches the bowl with the smaller amount just so HE could have the bigger one.

It just shows how much Xiaoqi cares for him. Gosh, I LOVE this show, and I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!!
Download and watch Ancient Chinese Series @ http://ancientchinese.net/

kevinlinus
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Long Kui

Re: Tian Wai Fei Xian

Postby kevinlinus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:10 pm

DAMN !! So mad at myself :evil:
I have downloaded the whole drama, and I thought this thread gonna be like a preview showing the cast and so on, after reading the comments, now I know the ending already, which is the ultimate spoiler :x

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”