Why isnt Lui Yi Fei in LOCH?????

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Lroz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Lroz » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm

soulawaken wrote:
Chibi Jennifer wrote:She's in ROCH, so I don't think she has to be in LOCH (which is played by Hu Ge and Ariel Lin)

yup... She is in ROCH and xiao long nv definitely suits her... Kind, gentle, beautiful as fairy... :D

On the other hand... Ariel will suits Huang Rong better... Cute and mischievous... :) I heard that they are now filming the LOCH with Hu Ge and Ariel Lin.. Wonder when will it be up... :roll: Probably by end of this year before it will be up in Singapore...

haha.... I watched all the three condor trilogy... So I know the storyline quite well... The heavenly sword and dragon saber take place about 100 years after ROCH... When the XuanTie ZhongJian is melted and a special metal is added to form the dragon saber while the gentleman sword and lady sword is melted and combined to form the heavenly sword... Inside these two sword hid the manual of JiuYangZhenJing, XiangLongShiBaZhang... It continues when Zhang Wu Ji from WuDang was inflicted with XuanMingShenZhang and followed Zhang Jun Bao( Zhang San Feng) to seek for a cure... Later by chance he came across the manual of JiuYangShenGong and he spent five years mastering it and curing his poison in the process... Next when he reached GuangMingDing to send YangBuHui back to Yang Xiao( Ming sect current leader), He found out that the 6 great sects is attacking the Ming Sect... By chance again he came across the Manual of Jian Kun Da Mo yi with the help of a girl named Xiao Zhao... he mastered it in short time and defeated the 6 great sect, thus yang Xiao decided to make him the 34th leader of Ming sect... Meanwhile, Mischievous Mongol Princess, Zhao Min who had created her own mysterious sect barge into the story and capture all the 6 great sects and try to make them loyal to Mongol... When she met Zhang Wu Ji... she fell in love with him... Later, Zhang Wu ji and Fan Yao, who is a spy who stayed beside Zhao Min, rescued the 6 great sects and earned glorious title and brought fame to Ming Sect... which was initially known as an 'evil sect'... The story continues when Zhao Min started following Zhang Wu Ji and once, even disguise as the leader of Ming Sect but was found out by Zhang Wu Ji...... The story continue with a lot of complicated plot in between... But in the end... ZhouZhiRou who became evil and mastered JiuYinBaiGuZhao which made her a stronger oponent than Zhang Wu Ji... But later she was defeated by a decendant of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv who knows JiuYinZhenJing... At last, Zhang Wu Ji resigned and brought Zhao Min to Ice and fire Island, where he was born and they live happily ever after........

Note: pls correct me if There is any errors... Thanks... :D

Wasn't it Jiu Yang Shen Jing instead of Shen Gong? I may be wrong soo :oops:

I only watch the series only some of it which Alec Su was in, didn't completed it, can't find any websites to watch or download it. Though Wu Ji that character had admired by many girls along the series. Ya and he was with Zhao Min together at the end.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:30 pm

Lroz wrote:
soulawaken wrote:
Chibi Jennifer wrote:She's in ROCH, so I don't think she has to be in LOCH (which is played by Hu Ge and Ariel Lin)

yup... She is in ROCH and xiao long nv definitely suits her... Kind, gentle, beautiful as fairy... :D

On the other hand... Ariel will suits Huang Rong better... Cute and mischievous... :) I heard that they are now filming the LOCH with Hu Ge and Ariel Lin.. Wonder when will it be up... :roll: Probably by end of this year before it will be up in Singapore...

haha.... I watched all the three condor trilogy... So I know the storyline quite well... The heavenly sword and dragon saber take place about 100 years after ROCH... When the XuanTie ZhongJian is melted and a special metal is added to form the dragon saber while the gentleman sword and lady sword is melted and combined to form the heavenly sword... Inside these two sword hid the manual of JiuYangZhenJing, XiangLongShiBaZhang... It continues when Zhang Wu Ji from WuDang was inflicted with XuanMingShenZhang and followed Zhang Jun Bao( Zhang San Feng) to seek for a cure... Later by chance he came across the manual of JiuYangShenGong and he spent five years mastering it and curing his poison in the process... Next when he reached GuangMingDing to send YangBuHui back to Yang Xiao( Ming sect current leader), He found out that the 6 great sects is attacking the Ming Sect... By chance again he came across the Manual of Jian Kun Da Mo yi with the help of a girl named Xiao Zhao... he mastered it in short time and defeated the 6 great sect, thus yang Xiao decided to make him the 34th leader of Ming sect... Meanwhile, Mischievous Mongol Princess, Zhao Min who had created her own mysterious sect barge into the story and capture all the 6 great sects and try to make them loyal to Mongol... When she met Zhang Wu Ji... she fell in love with him... Later, Zhang Wu ji and Fan Yao, who is a spy who stayed beside Zhao Min, rescued the 6 great sects and earned glorious title and brought fame to Ming Sect... which was initially known as an 'evil sect'... The story continues when Zhao Min started following Zhang Wu Ji and once, even disguise as the leader of Ming Sect but was found out by Zhang Wu Ji...... The story continue with a lot of complicated plot in between... But in the end... ZhouZhiRou who became evil and mastered JiuYinBaiGuZhao which made her a stronger oponent than Zhang Wu Ji... But later she was defeated by a decendant of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv who knows JiuYinZhenJing... At last, Zhang Wu Ji resigned and brought Zhao Min to Ice and fire Island, where he was born and they live happily ever after........

Note: pls correct me if There is any errors... Thanks... :D

Wasn't it Jiu Yang Shen Jing instead of Shen Gong? I may be wrong soo :oops:

I only watch the series only some of it which Alec Su was in, didn't completed it, can't find any websites to watch or download it. Though Wu Ji that character had admired by many girls along the series. Ya and he was with Zhao Min together at the end.

I think it is JiuyangShenGong.. Not sure... there is a lot of series... I watch the one in 2003( with alec su and Alyssa Chia...)... There is one in 2002 and some more before 2000....

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:51 pm

zzXiaoyaozz wrote:hmm... dun understand whats you question

Actually we are talking about LOCH... But don't know who pulled the topic to HSDS( hevenly sword and dragon saber)... So I just do a quick description about how ROCH and HSDS are related and summary of the storyline of HSDS... :)

qsmyily
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Han Lingsha

Re: Why isnt Lui Yi Fei in LOCH?????

Postby qsmyily » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

Ady An was Zhao Min in HSDS :D

tangyanzixuan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zi Xuan

Postby tangyanzixuan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 am

Is the "huang shan nu zi" (yellow robe female) important at all? I watched the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre version with Su youpen, and she shows up like twice, i think. not much.

tangyanzixuan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zi Xuan

Postby tangyanzixuan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 am

In the newest version of HSDS, Liu Shi Shi plays the huang shan nu zi.

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”