YiFei's Role in 'King of KungFu' Confirmed!

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

YiFei's Role in 'King of KungFu' Confirmed!

Postby alih27 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:48 am

I know I am out of topic to put this but i still want everyone to know that yifei accepted her role in the Jackie Chan and Jet Li movie...

In This picture, she was seen with Li Bing Bing and they were meeting with the producer of the movie (the name of the movie is King of Kungfu):
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:09 pm

oh wow, that's awesome =D Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna move it to the "Stars" section :)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

guiltycross
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby guiltycross » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:46 pm

yup she accepted it, this should be a blast ^__^

po1qw
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby po1qw » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:17 am

yeaaaaa cant wait to see it ^^

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Cool Jackie Chan!
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

luckyimpact
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckyimpact » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:44 pm

haha nice to see liu yifei making another movie ^^. I'm a fan of jacky chan, not so much jet li but i hope they arent gonna be a couple in the movie with liu yifei. the age difference is HUGE and it be very weird
i am the avatar :P

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:24 am

Now we have something to look forward to, even though it may take a while for it to be filmed and out.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 am

they will start filming on May and maybe this will come out on early or mid 2008...

news:

"After the exposure of the storyline of the movie King of KungFu, news about female actress who would be acting in the movie were spreading as well, the first three female actress that were said to be having chances in acting it were Li Bing Bing, Ling Xing Ru and Fann Wong, recently, there's also rumors saying that Zhang ZiYi, Bai Ling and YiFei are interested in the movie too. According to some 'inside man', zhang ziyi really did receive the invitation but she turn it down after she read the script.

Storyline

An American teen who's obsess with Chinese KungFu found a 'stick(the one owned by the monkey king in the story of journey to the west of Chinese) which can time travel' in an antique shop at China Town. He's then on a mission, to go to ancient China to rescue the monkey king, and also the world. While he's time traveling, he met with the 'golden sparrow'(yifei), together, they went on a journey to find and save the monkey king, as well as the killer of golden sparrow's father, the 'White hair demonic woman'.

This is the first time for Jackie and Jet Li to work together, and it will start film by May. Today, reporter confirmed that Liu Yi Fei (XDXD!!) and Li Bing Bing are accepted by director 'Robert Mi-En-Ke-Fu'(I don't know him, so I am direct translating his name, SORRY!!), and will be playing the role of 'golden sparrow' and 'white hair demonic woman'.

Golden Sparrow will be the only lead actress in the movie, she will be seen throughout the movie, with the american boy(I don't know how to translate the name of the guy who will be playing this role). Golden sparrow needs to know martial art, and knows how to speak english. The white hair demonic woman will be having only 3 scenes, but all three scenes are fairly long, so her role are quite heavy too.

YiFei did a lot of preparation to get this role, she went US to learn martial art, musical instruments and english before Chinese New year. Recently, yifei went back to beijing to meet the director for the second time, if nothing fues wrong, she's expected to enter the team(of the movie) and start learning martial arts."

credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:44 pm

never go near yifei now.... she will punch ur head off...
Last edited by zzXiaoyaozz on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mou utsumuku no wa yamete hashiri dasou
kokoro no itami wa
sou "daisuki" no akashi ne

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:33 pm

hahah! even though i know yifei can't do that to a fan (unless the fan did something wrong), still it makes me laugh...

drdieufo91
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby drdieufo91 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:25 pm

omg i'm sooo excited for this movie. i heard that jackie chan and jet li were planning to make a movie together for a long time, so i was alread excited. but now i hear that yifei is gonna be in it! i'm so happy ! :D

luckyimpact
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckyimpact » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:07 pm

whos gonna be the american teen?

Lroz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Lroz » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:23 pm

I'm guessing Jet Li is the america men and Jackie is the monkey king.

Surprised that Yi Fei will be in this movie, must be popular enough.

Fan of Jet Li and Jackie :D

luckyimpact
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckyimpact » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:35 pm

no jet li is the monkey, and the american kid... if its jackie chan then .. ==" his way to old to be a teen...

that kid should be me ;D

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:01 pm

i think jackie is the monkey king and jet is the american teen...

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”