The Legend Of The Condor Heroes 2008 (STARRING HU GE!)

For Asian entertainment & artist discussions, polls, news and articles. Anything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore etc!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

sapphiresky
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Re: The Legend Of The Condor Heroes 2008 (STARRING HU GE!)

Postby sapphiresky » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

I really love 38, as much as yes i agree 37 was annoying where they just got them totally nearly killed and trusting YK again.god he annoys me!!! but i thnk you are going to love how HR gets it back, its also one of the best episodes IMO about the whole series, cos it shows just how awesome HR is with her mind! :D

Yeahhhh poor HR when he chose Hua Zheng, that was really silly of him and i totally agree there. Sometimes I wish he wasn't so righteous about the little thigns, but he does learn, so that's good. Do you ever feel he loves YK more than HR sometimes? I feel that.
Download and watch Ancient Chinese Series @ http://ancientchinese.net/

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm

I just finished the entire 50 episodes!! So, my post will probably contain spoilers. Be warned!

Gotta say, the ending was wrapped up quite well and it was a pretty good ending for Guo Jing and Huang Rong (omg, they can FINALLY be together..). Having never seen the other adaptations (nor reading the books) I wasn't really sure what to expect. However, I have watched 'Return of Condor Heroes' starring Huang Xiao Ming and Liu Yifei- I remember in there, they mention that Yang Kang is killed and eaten up by crows, which Guo Jing/Huang Rong is partially to blame..so the whole time I was expecting Yang Kang to die in the hands of Guo Jing...but of course, that didn't happen so I was confused, lol. After completing the series I read up the story on wikipedia to find out the original story..and alas, it turns out it was changed indeed.

All in all, I found the series enjoyable, though slow at parts, annoying in others. There were a few memorable scenes that I enjoyed, and they mainly revolved around Guo Jing/Huang Rong, HongQi and of course the awesome Huang YaoShi.. Mei CaoFeng and Guo Jing's mother's death I found were particularly touching. Huang Yao Shi's grand appearance was so 'wow' and I'm glad that both he and HongQi live in the end =)

As mentioned in all my previous posts, I absolutely hated watching Yang Kang. He was annoying and his story with Mu Nianci bored me to tears- it kept going in circles and Nianci was so blinded by love I found her so foolish.. However, she was always very loyal to the Songs, so I admired her for that.... until SHE SENT YANG KANG TO THE JINS. What the heck was that about?? That was the most random dumbest thing she could have done.. oh, and the fact she schemed up with Yang kang to kill Ou Yang Ke.. that was lame. I actually felt sorry for Ou Yang Ke and I find it absolutely disgusting that Mu Nianci and Yang Kang does the deed a few metres away from the dead OuYangKe. That's distasteful and revolting :/ I have read that both Yang Kang and OuYangKe's characters have been changed to make them more likeable in this adaptation... I wonder how evil they'd be in the original =__=

I found OuYangFeng to be pretty stupid..lol. He was all so scary and mighty in the beginning with his poisonous snakes and things, but after being being trapped on the Island, and time after- his character turned comical. I would mostly laugh every time his character appears because he goes pretty insane and obsessed with the Nine Yin Manual O_O
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

DivineSwords
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xue Jian

Postby DivineSwords » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Why does the link bring me to some music website called http://www.yinyuetai.com/?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Are you referring to the first posted link to where you can watch it?

The series can also be found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SKnRnuPIXs
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

DivineSwords
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xue Jian

Postby DivineSwords » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:Are you referring to the first posted link to where you can watch it?

The series can also be found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SKnRnuPIXs

Yeah.I have been watching the series from youtube thanks to that uploader. It has really sexy quality.

Return to “Asian Drama and Entertainment”