HELP HELP!!!

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

amteric
Hero Wannabe

HELP HELP!!!

Postby amteric » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:48 pm

hmmms..i am nw currently in e cave..must fight e witch tt xiaoyao fought in e beginning of e game..tt witch is damm gd..can use 2 turns..anyone can offer help? btw..hw to dl e game editor???

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:22 am

umm..can you savea screenshot of it? I'm not sure which you mean..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

amteric
Hero Wannabe

Postby amteric » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:05 pm

i duno hw to save screen shot leis..hmmmms..i describe to eu...e part after ling er mum and xiaoyao killed e water dragon by baiyue..den linger mum perished wif e water dragon..left xiaoyao alone..den xiaoyao went,and fought wif shi zhang lao..after which he won,den a phoenix appeared and brought xiaoyao to a cave..den inside e cave,dere r many ghost monsters..black colour one..which e demon witch can also summon when i fight her at e end of e tunnel..

susan_snowrain
Hero Wannabe

Postby susan_snowrain » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:34 am

oic....
i use the strategy of healing myself lot of times as her blows is really damaging....
you can use this item "捆神綁" to throw at the witch so as to make her motonless for three rounds....
if not, you don't have this item, you can throw any other items that have same effect.
If you don't have any, use healing more times until your hp is high then attack, althought the fight may be a drag, but i think still can win....
also remember to use the skill that can lower damage for 9 rounds.

ngai
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby ngai » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 am

cast the protection thing (lasts 9 rounds)
cast the atk thing to double ur damage (lasts 7 rounds?)
cast the other atk thing to make u hit twice (last 5 rounds?)
then attack =)
i save all my MP for healing and casting the above

Lroz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Lroz » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:57 pm

amteric wrote:i duno hw to save screen shot leis..hmmmms..i describe to eu...e part after ling er mum and xiaoyao killed e water dragon by baiyue..den linger mum perished wif e water dragon..left xiaoyao alone..den xiaoyao went,and fought wif shi zhang lao..after which he won,den a phoenix appeared and brought xiaoyao to a cave..den inside e cave,dere r many ghost monsters..black colour one..which e demon witch can also summon when i fight her at e end of e tunnel..

Mini guide on taking a screenshot :P

Look on your keyboard for a "Print Screen" button or like "Prt Scr" something like that, near the F12 button and Scroll Lock.

When you press that button it will screenshot your screen, open by Paint by clicking Start > Program > Accessories > Paint

Paste it, crop it or just save it to JPG or PNG format.

Upload it on http://www.imageshack.us then paste the URL link with the [img] code. Pretty confused from what I said, I suck at making a guide :oops:

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Rich » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:29 pm

To Lroz:

To take a screenshot in New Pal, all you need to do is press P, and the screen is saved as a BMP file in the ScrShot directory under your game directory.

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”