Help

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

LotsOfLayne wrote:Don't worry about the Wine God, you only need like 2 to defeat the final boss. You are allowed 9 so fire away, unless you don't have any wine, then you are out of luck. As for the saved game, you can save right before you fight the final boss. After you win, you will not be able to save. So everytime you want to watch the ending again, you will have to beat the boss over again. Also, don't worry about the levels, if it's your first time playing, you are probably not that good at avoiding monsters, so ur experience is probably sufficient to get you through. BTW are you like the game better or the drama?
Yeah this is my first time. I don't want to avoid monsters. but I would like to ask, why would someone be able to reach level 248!?! How he train one? keep repeating the portals for monsters?!?? Those monsters which only give 100-200 EXP at max would not be able to help him lv to 248!! Haha. But he quite noob though. Xiao Yao lv 248. the rest only 40+. lol. Another thing. How do you get the wine for the wine god???
Btw, I think the drama nicer, though both are sad, in drama, they added some extra stuff to spice up the storyline. Like about the relationship between Sheng Gu, Jian Sheng, Jiu Jian Xian and Wu Hou.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

soulawaken wrote: Yeah this is my first time. I don't want to avoid monsters. but I would like to ask, why would someone be able to reach level 248!?! How he train one? keep repeating the portals for monsters?!?? Those monsters which only give 100-200 EXP at max would not be able to help him lv to 248!! Haha. But he quite noob though. Xiao Yao lv 248. the rest only 40+. lol. Another thing. How do you get the wine for the wine god???
Btw, I think the drama nicer, though both are sad, in drama, they added some extra stuff to spice up the storyline. Like about the relationship between Sheng Gu, Jian Sheng, Jiu Jian Xian and Wu Hou.
I thought the max level was 99... I got all my characters to level 99 and that was it (95 version)
You can buy wine from some specialized shops, quite cheaply too..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

Hope. There is no max for level. But I think after a certain level. the stats will increase very slowly. Have you tried the ling'er and Yue Ru ending saved game. I tot the source to download the saved game is available in the forum. The level of the characters are 200+...

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Post by Whistler »

for levels more than 100: Cheat! :)

also, you can use "Jin Chan Wang" to level up quickly but each one will cost you $9,000...

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

heheh..i bought tons of the worms (I think maz) and kept using it after my characters reached max level (so their stats increase)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

Whistler wrote:for levels more than 100: Cheat! :)

also, you can use "Jin Chan Wang" to level up quickly but each one will cost you $9,000...
I have a question. There to buy that "Jin Chan Wang" you are talking about?!?!

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

hmm.. I think it's when you're in Nan Zhao Guo...one of those special shops...
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

Chibi Jennifer wrote:hmm.. I think it's when you're in Nan Zhao Guo...one of those special shops...
Haha.. That's so good. Now Xiao Yao is at lv 37... Having trouble with those caves with poisonous monsters.. Trying to avoid them. Inside I heard that 5 powerful elemental skills can be learnt. I would like to ask. How about Ling'er. Since she did not come along, how she learn the skills!??!

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by Terrapin Knight »

Bring her along after she recovers.
东方永夜抄:
灵梦&紫: E A,B; N A,B; H A
魔理沙&Alice: E A, B
开夜&Remilia: E A,B; N A
妖梦&幽幽子: E A,B; N A; H A

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Yup, make sure to gain the powerful elements when Ling Er is with you =) That cave is pretty crazy though.. it's quite a maze (referring to DOS version)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

Chibi Jennifer wrote:Yup, make sure to gain the powerful elements when Ling Er is with you =) That cave is pretty crazy though.. it's quite a maze (referring to DOS version)
Urm. So i just go the poison caves to get the 36 items requested and g back to Sheng Gu and allow Ling'er to recover. Then go to that five elements caves. Wait, but is only one person can learn or whole party will learn the skills?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

The skills will be split among the members who are in the party when you get the skills.. you'll find 5 statues (each an elemental "god") so there's a thunder, snow, ground, wind and fire.. I can't remember, but I think it's random which character gets which god.. (someone plz correct me)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Post by Whistler »

it isn't "random"...

thunder: Li
snow: Ah Nu
ground: Li
wind: Ah Nu
fire: Zhao if available, otherwise Ah Nu

holojaja
Hero Wannabe

Post by holojaja »

im stuck
the bit where you have to find deer horns, fish and apricot
where do i get fish from?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Hi there! You can find a school of fish in the river...just need to explore around and go near the water side =)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~