LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

User avatar
Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Pantamorph » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 am

Hi, today when I tried to get to english.fairysword.info it gave me a 105 error connected with DNS, so I was wondering, is the project ok, are we still alive? How about the author, maybe he should share the tools for it and gather people so that they could help him with the translation? Anyway, I hope everything is OK :oops:

User avatar
Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I hope it's okay!! Hopefully Rich will drop by and let us know >.<
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~
Image

User avatar
Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Pantamorph » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 am

And... We're still down with no info... :shock:

User avatar
Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Pantamorph » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:47 pm

The website is working now, and it seems he moved his site to Google Sites, the last progress was in May 26, 2012: This Project is still alive, but no progress can be promised in the near future.
The Guestbook and the wiki don't work yet though, but it's nice to see the project isn't dead (yet)
Though if somebody can contact Rich, maybe we should convince him to share his tools for editing the ingame text so that other users could finish where he left off? :|

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Rich » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 am

Project site is back up: https://sites.google.com/site/fairyswordinfo/

The tool is available for download. Feel free to use it.

:)

Pantamorph wrote:The website is working now, and it seems he moved his site to Google Sites, the last progress was in May 26, 2012: This Project is still alive, but no progress can be promised in the near future.
The Guestbook and the wiki don't work yet though, but it's nice to see the project isn't dead (yet)
Though if somebody can contact Rich, maybe we should convince him to share his tools for editing the ingame text so that other users could finish where he left off? :|

User avatar
Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm

yaaaay!!!!!!! So glad to know its back up :D
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~
Image

User avatar
~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 10:02 am
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan
Location: Digital World
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 pm

I started this game not too long ago. It's very good, and I'm trying to get all three of the endings. The story is very good, but I don't like how Ling Er didn't ask Xiao Yao about why he lost his memories. It's almost like she didn't even notice... =\
Nice to know you're still working on this project even after all these years X3
Image
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

User avatar
Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:18 pm

That is a bit strange now that you mention it... ^^"
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~
Image

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Rich » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:33 am

~IllusionQueen~ wrote:I started this game not too long ago. It's very good, and I'm trying to get all three of the endings. The story is very good, but I don't like how Ling Er didn't ask Xiao Yao about why he lost his memories. It's almost like she didn't even notice... =\
Nice to know you're still working on this project even after all these years X3


Thanks!

Well, even if she asked, he wouldn't have remembered anything.

User avatar
Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru
Location: P. R. China
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Whistler » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:07 am

Rich wrote:Project site is back up: https://sites.google.com/site/fairyswordinfo/

too bad Google's everything has been completely GFW'ed since last month :cry:
still though, I have my own VPS which has SSH tunnel available and also has VPN and shadowsocks installed lol :oops:

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Rich » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:44 am

Whistler wrote:
Rich wrote:Project site is back up: https://sites.google.com/site/fairyswordinfo/

too bad Google's everything has been completely GFW'ed since last month :cry:
still though, I have my own VPS which has SSH tunnel available and also has VPN and shadowsocks installed lol :oops:


:evil: I hate the GFW.

User avatar
~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 10:02 am
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan
Location: Digital World
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Rich wrote:
~IllusionQueen~ wrote:I started this game not too long ago. It's very good, and I'm trying to get all three of the endings. The story is very good, but I don't like how Ling Er didn't ask Xiao Yao about why he lost his memories. It's almost like she didn't even notice... =\
Nice to know you're still working on this project even after all these years X3


Thanks!

Well, even if she asked, he wouldn't have remembered anything.


Well, how would she know that he lost his memories if she didn't ask him? In the drama, she was surprised that he didn't remember her. In the game, however, it's like she didn't even bother to ask him if he knew who she was. Perhaps it was cut out?
Image
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Rich » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 pm

~IllusionQueen~ wrote:
Rich wrote:
~IllusionQueen~ wrote:I started this game not too long ago. It's very good, and I'm trying to get all three of the endings. The story is very good, but I don't like how Ling Er didn't ask Xiao Yao about why he lost his memories. It's almost like she didn't even notice... =\
Nice to know you're still working on this project even after all these years X3


Thanks!

Well, even if she asked, he wouldn't have remembered anything.


Well, how would she know that he lost his memories if she didn't ask him? In the drama, she was surprised that he didn't remember her. In the game, however, it's like she didn't even bother to ask him if he knew who she was. Perhaps it was cut out?


In the game it seems that she assumed he didn't want her anymore. She wasn't questioning his memory, by the following dialogue:
靈兒妳怎麼了?%Q
逍遙哥我好怕…! 我…我又看見姥姥被……%Q
是不是作了惡夢?別怕!妳在這裡很安全,我跟嬸嬸都會保護妳的。%Q
我要跟你一起睡…%Q
!?一起… 這…不太妥當吧!?%Q
為什麼不行…?%Q
我是很同情妳,但… 這男女授受不親…妳懂吧?%Q
你…你是不是嫌棄我!%Q
嗚…逍遙哥哥也不要靈兒了嗎?!%Q

User avatar
~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 10:02 am
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan
Location: Digital World
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 am

Ahh, okay, I see. That was what I thought at first. But then I got confused later on because she never bothered to ask him why he didn't want his wife anymore.... xP
Image
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: LSF English Translation Project Website Down

Postby Rich » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 am

~IllusionQueen~ wrote:Ahh, okay, I see. That was what I thought at first. But then I got confused later on because she never bothered to ask him why he didn't want his wife anymore.... xP


Yeah... the game left certain conversations to our imagination.


Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest