NEED HELP!! Directions for the Trial Cave in Xin Xian Jian!!

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

NEED HELP!! Directions for the Trial Cave in Xin Xian Jian!!

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm at the part where Sheng Gu asks me to go get her 36 puppet bugs. I went into the Shi Lian Ku and I'm totally lost!! I've went online to look at maps but those maps make NO SENSE to me!! I'm horrible with directions and I just want to know which way to go and which hole to hop into... Netizens suggested to just get the 36 puppets and leave... but that just won't do! I want to get all of the treasure chests, all of the five elemental summons, and especially the Treasure Bowl which is essential for Yue Ru's ending! Throughout the whole game, I've worked really hard to get all the items required for Yue Ru's ending. I've already gotten this far, and now the game is telling me to give up?? I don't want to give up and just use a cheat to get the ending, I want to get it naturally!

Is there anyone who can help me out here??

All I know is that I need to enter from the second cave hole at the top...
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Ling Er

Re: NEED HELP!! Directions for the Trial Cave in Xin Xian Ji

Postby Yukinaoni » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 am

I've never played the XP version but I'm assuming its just as tricky as the DOS version. But hopefully the link might be helpful since someone explained the directions (in chinese): http://iask.sina.com.cn/b/3816990.html and (english with google trans): http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %26noj%3D1
^OwO> Hoping for a production for 仙劍奇俠傳4 + 5 dramas <OwO^

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Ah...! Unfortunately I've never played the XP version either... and even if I did I don't know I even remember XDDD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Lin Yue Ru

Postby Valius » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:12 am

Without a guide, I think I only managed to find 2 of the elemental summons through a lot of patience, haha. 训练窟 probably made me overleveled after that point in the game. :p

It looks like one of the answers below the top answer has the map for the place for each floor of the 训练窟. Specifically the post by loving雪o葵 .

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Thanks for the help everyone! But I managed to figure out how the map works with my brother's help... >_> I got all five of the elemental summons which made going through the Bottomless dungeon much quicker.

Oh, Valius, just a note: Those insects are pronounced Kui Lei, which means puppet. That makes sense, since those insects are able to make a character continue fighting even when they're dead. It's like a puppet being controlled by a puppet master.

And yeah, if you had gone down just a little bit further, you would have also been able to find the gods of Fire, Mountain, and Wind. It was surprising how the Wind God was a reference to a character in Journey to the West XD
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”