Xian Jian 95 Screenshots

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Xian Jian 95 Screenshots

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Here are some pics I have sitting on my computer, enjoy!

Ling Er bathing

Xiao Yao takes her clothing as some sort of threat to give him medicine XD

A little after Xiao Yao ties Yue Ru to the tree, and Ling Er is asking him to let her down.

When they get back, two guys are trying to rape (?) Yue Ru.

After Xiao Yao and Ling Er beat the two guys.

Yue Ru attacks Xiao Yao.

After Yue Ru runs away, Ling heals him (much like the series)

When Xiao Yao and Yue Ru first notices a snake demon (who is actually Ling Er, but they are unaware)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

That's great then ^^ Right now I'm trying to run it on my 98 computer, the installing process is in Chinese (My chinese isn't too good XD)

Once I figure it out, hopefully I'll have it up here for download :)

Edit: It's UP!

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Post by purpleGirl »

I thought I would post up some more screenshots, see if you guys can recognise them in the TV Series : :D

Fighting the snake demon at the snake cave, where they thought LingEr was captured there.

LingEr and XiaoYao fight YueRu when they find her whipping the couple. In the tv series, only XiaoYao fights her, while LingEr watches.

When Ah7 is acting strange (after getting bitten by a spider, YueRu and XiaoYao are at his place - lady there is YueRu's aunty (Number 7's mother) and they got the evil-removing guy, thinking Number 7 got even curse of something.)

YueRu and XiaoYao fighting against Cai Yi (Butterfly) thinking she's evil, stopping her take Ah 7 away.

In court, where they accused YueRu as being the black thief girl. (when they find her with the bag of stuf down the well) In the game, if XiaoYao doesn't admit YueRu guilty, they keep hitting him. Then they let Xiaoyao go and he goes to investigate (capture Black theif girl back). In the game, there was no sign of thinking she was his mother.

The Skeleton thing they were fighting (last boss) at the zombie place.

The place LingEr gets taken away. In the game, they move into the cave, the three fight some guy (Shi Jian Lao?) but you're made to lose. And they capture LingEr after LingEr agrees she would go with them if they free XiaoYao and YueRu. In the series, LingEr used her magic and made them faint, and walked off herself.

YueRu fighting XiaoYao at that competition (whoever defeats her can marry her)

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Post by purpleGirl »

YueRu, XiaoYao flying over to Du Moutain (Sword Saints place) similiar to how Drunken Sword saint were flying with Anu and Tangyu(which doesn't happen in the game)

Was it snowing at the mountains in the series? o.o?

At the start, at YueRu's house, after XiaoYao defeated her in the competition:

ngai
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by ngai »

purpleGirl wrote:The place LingEr gets taken away. In the game, they move into the cave, the three fight some guy (Shi Jian Lao?) but you're made to lose. And they capture LingEr after LingEr agrees she would go with them if they free XiaoYao and YueRu. In the series, LingEr used her magic and made them faint, and walked off herself.

yea its shi jian lao who we have to lose to
i remember in the dos version, i fought so hard and beat him, only for the story to continue as if i lost anyway :(
in win95/xp version, its impossible to win...his attack deals damage based on your max hp haha