Secrets of the Game

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

LotsOfLayne
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Secrets of the Game

Postby LotsOfLayne » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am

As we all know, there are lots of secrets in the game of xian jian. So let's share the ones we know and have.

Spoilers
In the village right outside of Xiaoyao's hotel, there's a "vine armor" hidden in the bushes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

You can ask for that rich guy's aunt for 20000 a total of 3 times before she refuses you.

In the beginning, if you look under the bed of the room next to xiaoyao's you can find some of those flying knifes.

You can steal nice swords when fighting yueru's father.

In the snake demon's lair, there's a place with like 10 chests including a golden worm that enables you to level up.

Then of course there's the cave at the end where you learn all the god powers and also the ultimate sword for xiaoyao.
Wow, is this nostalgic or what.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Ah yes, I think I pretty much got them while playing ^_^ There's plenty of stuff to steal and pick up when you randomly click on stuff, hehe.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:15 am

I spam spacebar on every shelf/bed/desk/chair/cooking range i come across :lol:

And yes, Xiao Yao's stealing skill is pretty awesome =D

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:53 pm

tmt64 wrote:I spam spacebar on every shelf/bed/desk/chair/cooking range i come across :lol:

And yes, Xiao Yao's stealing skill is pretty awesome =D

Haha... Just like his aunt in the show... I suppose... :lol:

soar
Hero Wannabe

Re: Secrets of the Game

Postby soar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:20 pm

for the part where you mention the snake chamber, how do i get access to the secert chests? i tried clicking everywhere

LotsOfLayne wrote:As we all know, there are lots of secrets in the game of xian jian. So let's share the ones we know and have.

Spoilers
In the village right outside of Xiaoyao's hotel, there's a "vine armor" hidden in the bushes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

You can ask for that rich guy's aunt for 20000 a total of 3 times before she refuses you.

In the beginning, if you look under the bed of the room next to xiaoyao's you can find some of those flying knifes.

You can steal nice swords when fighting yueru's father.

In the snake demon's lair, there's a place with like 10 chests including a golden worm that enables you to level up.

Then of course there's the cave at the end where you learn all the god powers and also the ultimate sword for xiaoyao.

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Re: Secrets of the Game

Postby tmt64 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:07 am

soar wrote:for the part where you mention the snake chamber, how do i get access to the secert chests? i tried clicking everywhere

Hmm are you playing the original or the XP version?

I don't remember having a secret switch or something for it, so just try walking around more..

LotsOfLayne
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby LotsOfLayne » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 am

The snake chamber is in the original game, NOT the XP version. In the original game I believe there is a leaf somewhere which will lead you to like 10 cases that contains invisible worm and the golden level worm. Again it's on a leaf and it's only in the 95 version of the game.
Wow, is this nostalgic or what.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:48 am

The leaf.. I cant remember if I actually got them, or I was imagining it XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soar
Hero Wannabe

the leaf

Postby soar » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:45 pm

yea i think it was the leaf where you ride upon but i forgot where do i get it anyone remember? i'm playing the orginal dos version

Cowzors
Hero Wannabe

Postby Cowzors » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:21 am

can someone explain to me how to get the alternate ending? i read somewhere that it had something to do with more than 36 of those bug things you had to collect, but can someone tell me in detail? Thanks.

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Cowzors wrote:can someone explain to me how to get the alternate ending? i read somewhere that it had something to do with more than 36 of those bug things you had to collect, but can someone tell me in detail? Thanks.

viewtopic.php?t=212

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”