need hlp pls!!!

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Azeroth07
Hero Wannabe

need hlp pls!!!

Postby Azeroth07 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 pm

I'm at the grandma house the place after Yue Ru dies...n I dunno what to do now... can anyone help me out pls?

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Terrapin Knight » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:09 am

Walk out of the house and into one of the trees. You are looking for an area where there are many trees with holes in them that you can walk around, using the branches and tree trunks.

Azeroth07
Hero Wannabe

Postby Azeroth07 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:23 am

Is there anything I would need to acquire or just to walkthrough shen shen lin?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:26 am

Keep finding your away around those massive trees until you can't walk anymore. There should be monkey's blocking your way. After that, go back home and pick a banana from a banana tree if you haven't already near the Granny's place and give that to them.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

mysticwarlock
Hero Wannabe

Postby mysticwarlock » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 am

oh, and the phoenix that you fight later is near impossible to beat... She heals 700 life whenever she gets low, and non of xiao yao's attacks can do that, except for "alcohol god"

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:14 pm

Not impossible..but a little difficult if you dont use the wine god.. but wine gods are rare XD You may like to save it up. You could use items and "throw swords"
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:10 am

use the rope that u throw and freezes/locks the target :)

I had no big trouble with this boss. I remember it healing lots, but I either out damaged its heals or it didn't heal for one round :?

LotsOfLayne
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby LotsOfLayne » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:25 am

Nah, the phoenix wasn't too hard at all. The key is using the protective Charm, it will save you a lot of MPs. As for beating the 700 heal, the trick is to use Sword attack. Use the sword power up spell(double your attack power) and the drunken sword spell (enables you to attack twice in a turn), and you will beat the phoenix with very little problem.
Wow, is this nostalgic or what.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 am

The "double your attack" and power are so good...lol... I remember the first time I played it I never touched those two..cause I didnt know what they did XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

LotsOfLayne
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby LotsOfLayne » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:12 pm

Same here, I didn't know how powerful they were until playing the game the third or the fourth time around. Another spell I used to ignore was the protective charm call "zheng yuan hu ti". That spell is one of the most important spell in xiaoyao's arsenal.
Wow, is this nostalgic or what.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 pm

I think whats annoying about the items is that you dont really know what it does..until you use it XD At least in the DOS and 98 versions..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 am

LotsOfLayne wrote:Nah, the phoenix wasn't too hard at all. The key is using the protective Charm, it will save you a lot of MPs. As for beating the 700 heal, the trick is to use Sword attack. Use the sword power up spell(double your attack power) and the drunken sword spell (enables you to attack twice in a turn), and you will beat the phoenix with very little problem.

Yea I found out this technique soon after the drunken sword immortal taught the skill before going into the demon tower :)

LotsOfLayne wrote: Another spell I used to ignore was the protective charm call "zheng yuan hu ti". That spell is one of the most important spell in xiaoyao's arsenal.

That + Ling Er's Jin Gong Zhou + the item Jin Gong Fu :D

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”