I need some help!

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

I need some help!

Postby soulawaken » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:33 pm

Hey all,

I need some help now. I have finished downloading the Xian Jian XP... I have heard that there is a way to emulate it with something called daemon tools. Could someone pls provide me with a detailed guide how do you use it? thanks... :)

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Terrapin Knight » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 pm

1. Download and install the Daemon Tools program. The official site is at: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/announcements.php
2. You will be prompted to restart your computer. Do so. When you finish installing and restart, there should be an icon on your systray at the right side of the start bar showing the Daemon Tools icon. If not, start D-Tools from the start menu.
3. By default, D-Tools should create 1 virtual drive. If you want to create more virtual drives, you need to adjust the number of drives from the D-Tools option (which requires a restart). Right click on the D-Tools icon, then find the "mount" option. Find the CD image you downloaded and select that file to mount. This will cause the virtual drive to run the image file as if it were a CD in some drive.
4. When prompted to switch CDs during installation, mount the 2nd/3rd/etc CD accordingly using D-Tools.

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”