In the XP Version Demo

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

kkcheah
Hero Wannabe

In the XP Version Demo

Postby kkcheah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 pm

I stuck at the maze. How to get through the maze part? Can you give all the solution to solve each of the missions? Thanks

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm

well I don't think there is a maze in the demo version (basically before the first maze starts the demo was over) :) It seems the only one place you may get stuck is the island, where maybe you forgot to break the statues with the hammer.

kkcheah
Hero Wannabe

Stuck at 6 statues

Postby kkcheah » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 am

then how to go to the bottom of it? I think i have whack about 5 statues but the six is very hard? Do you picture of the island side? I has try different angle but still can't get the six statues. Can u help me? thanks

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:32 am

Here's a map. Well... I lost the URL i got all the maps from. But tell me if you need any maps of the game. :D Or i think it's better if someone could provide us with the URL. XD

kkcheah
Hero Wannabe

does anybody has full version for XP version?

Postby kkcheah » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:32 pm

I playing the english version. The game just to an error on PalgameAF when there is scene on drunken person said watch closely. Is the bug or what? So what supposed I do next with the error PalgameAF? Pls help thanks

ganmo
Hero Wannabe

Postby ganmo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:44 pm

just to bump the question up.
does anyone know how long the english PAL demo version stretch?
does it end at the mountain god temple? because the demo always crash at the point when Xiao Yao going to learn a swordskill from the Drunkten Taoist.

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:53 pm

That is a known problem with NewPAL. In some machines (but not all) the program always crashes when playing videos. Try another version of the Video Card Driver and it _might_ help.

Then NewPAL Demo version ends right after you leave the first village with Ling'er.

ganmo
Hero Wannabe

Postby ganmo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:21 pm

meh, i doubt i can revert to older drives. i got nvidia 7900GS, their official page for drives sucks so i can't downloader any older drives.

weird thing though is that i can play the same sequence on my brother's computer, he got the same graphic card. so i guess the error must lie on something else.

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”