unknown move in xp version

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

cyrusrocks
Hero Wannabe

unknown move in xp version

Postby cyrusrocks » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:00 pm

So basically I downloaded the two alternate ending of the xp version of xian jian. In both endings xiao yao knows a move called "thousand mile something" which he attacks like the whip action of yueru. I never got to learn that move going through the game by myself. Could someone tell me how to get this move in the game without cheats or hacks?

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

by using "Jin Chan Wang" you can level up without any limitation, that is to say, make you level go beyond 99 (which is of course a bug). If you get Xiaoyao to level 235, or Ling'er to level 135,then you can get that skill for them. However, it will still takes much time without cheating.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:22 am

Whistler wrote:by using "Jin Chan Wang" you can level up without any limitation, that is to say, make you level go beyond 99 (which is of course a bug). If you get Xiaoyao to level 235, or Ling'er to level 135,then you can get that skill for them. However, it will still takes much time without cheating.

haha. When i was playing the game i could not seems to find the shop selling Jin chan wang. Maybe i was too eager to continue with the storyline that I did not look around closely. But it is in NanZhaoGuo right?

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:56 am

well in NewPAL that store is kinda difficult to find :) it's in that Da Li town (but I don't think there is a "Nan Zhao" in the game, the game says "Nan Shao" all the way, not sure if it's an error or on purpose).

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:06 am

Whistler wrote:well in NewPAL that store is kinda difficult to find :) it's in that Da Li town (but I don't think there is a "Nan Zhao" in the game, the game says "Nan Shao" all the way, not sure if it's an error or on purpose).

Hmmm. Ok. So i guess it would be the same in New Pal XP. I downloading it now. I would go find the stall. Thanks. =)

deanpeh
Hero Wannabe

Postby deanpeh » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Does anyone have the link to download the 2 special endings? I have Ling'er's special ending (obviously cos my version is Linger'er version), and I am dead curious about Yue Ru special ending...

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”