A question for pro.

Everything about this classic Chinese RPG 'The Legend of Sword and Fairy' featuring Li XiaoYao, Zhao Ling'er, Lin YueRu and A Nu. Stuck in the game? We can help you.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

A question for pro.

Postby KiraKenny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Guys, in the Dos or 95 version right, whenever we finish fighting monster there will be something like Li Xiao Yao Increase in Wu Shu +1 when the exp and gold receive part. Is it base on what you did during the fight?

Lets say:
if you use skill that use mana it will increase Ling or something that that is related.
if you use normal hit it will increase wu or def
if you use summon or something you get something else.

Is this the way you get exp for the stat from the fight by the way you fight it :?:

If so had anyone ever tried using pure normal hit all the way and train thier wu only? Cause i feel with very high Wu can see very incredible damage with those 2 special buff skill by XiaoYao. 1st Buff is the buff that give extra normal hit damage for 7 rounds, 2nd buff is the buff that give the normal double hit for 5 rounds.

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Rich » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 pm

You are right! Which stats increase depend on what you did during the fight. Every stat has a hidden Exp (you don't see them in game). When exp reaches a certain level, that stat increases.

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 pm

wonder anybody try pure normal hit lol. if not let me be the 1st LOL

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:24 am

^^ oh..I didn't really pay attention. I just tried to lvl up as much as I could XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Return to “PAL DOS, 95/98 and XP Version”