Viewing PAL2 ending video

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Mr.krabz
Hero Wannabe

Viewing PAL2 ending video

Postby Mr.krabz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:57 am

Did someone view PAL2 ending video (SpEnding.bik) directly ??
I have used Rad Video tools but it could not play SpEnding.bik .
Or Someone has the ending savegame (PAL2), plz share it to mr.krabz@yahoo.co.id

thxxx
Last edited by Mr.krabz on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:01 am

What's the Pal2 ending video?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Mr.krabz
Hero Wannabe

Postby Mr.krabz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:05 pm

I think SpEnding.bik in PAL2 video folder.
I have used RAD tools (http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm) to view other PAl2 videos but only SpEnding.bik, RAD tools could not play it.
thx

Mr.krabz
Hero Wannabe

Postby Mr.krabz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:19 pm

I have successfully extracted SpEnding.bik using Bik Extractor (http://files.brothersoft.com/freeware/fmvex.zip) with some error videos.
The good extracted videos from SpEnding.bik were a credit video and a Flying Swords chasing XiaoYAo video (likes in video B_Part.bik)
Would someone tell me about Pal2 Ending ?
thx.

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Rich » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:05 am

Pal 2 basically doesn't have an ending.... after you defeated the final boss, that's about it. Some dialogue tells you that Yueru is revived again and back with Xiaoyao. Then Xiaohu goes away with Qishuang and a little fox follows them.

Teru-teruMomiji
Hero Wannabe

Postby Teru-teruMomiji » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:13 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question I was wondering about about these forums which I thought I should get over with while I'm still new :P
My question: When people here talk about "Pal 2" in the Pal DOS, 95 and XP Version Forum, does that actually mean Pal 95 (i.e. the 2nd version), or does it still refer to Pal II? Or does it mean a version of Pal in which Yueru lives...

And that is relevant because...
Rich wrote:Pal 2 basically doesn't have an ending.... after you defeated the final boss, that's about it. Some dialogue tells you that Yueru is revived again and back with Xiaoyao. Then Xiaohu goes away with Qishuang and a little fox follows them.

I think I have Pal 95 on my computer (actually I can't tell if it's DOS or 95 but I use WindowsXP), but my particular copy does not have the beginning clip (Xiaoyao dreaming of fighting monsters) or the end movie (scenes of the monster, A Nu playing flute, Yueru with baby etc), which I really want to see (and it's the 95 one I want to see, not the XP one). However, if the Pal 2 with no ending that this thread is referring to is really Pal 95, then I can stop trying to find the ending clip!

I'll worship you like a god if you understood and can answer all that :shock:

EDIT: And an off-side question, does the Pal 95 which is available to download here include the end movie if there is one?
~Knowledge speaks
Wisdom listens~

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:00 pm

Teru-teruMomiji wrote:Hi everyone, I have a question I was wondering about about these forums which I thought I should get over with while I'm still new :P
My question: When people here talk about "Pal 2" in the Pal DOS, 95 and XP Version Forum, does that actually mean Pal 95 (i.e. the 2nd version), or does it still refer to Pal II? Or does it mean a version of Pal in which Yueru lives...

And that is relevant because...
Rich wrote:Pal 2 basically doesn't have an ending.... after you defeated the final boss, that's about it. Some dialogue tells you that Yueru is revived again and back with Xiaoyao. Then Xiaohu goes away with Qishuang and a little fox follows them.

I think I have Pal 95 on my computer (actually I can't tell if it's DOS or 95 but I use WindowsXP), but my particular copy does not have the beginning clip (Xiaoyao dreaming of fighting monsters) or the end movie (scenes of the monster, A Nu playing flute, Yueru with baby etc), which I really want to see (and it's the 95 one I want to see, not the XP one). However, if the Pal 2 with no ending that this thread is referring to is really Pal 95, then I can stop trying to find the ending clip!

I'll worship you like a god if you understood and can answer all that :shock:

EDIT: And an off-side question, does the Pal 95 which is available to download here include the end movie if there is one?

Pal II is referred to the sequel, the one without Ling Er and is about her daughter Yi Ru =)

The 95 and DOS are REALLY similar, except the ending clips have different illustrations ^_^;; You can find some of the ending pics on the XY and LE fanlisting:
http://fairysword.windy-goddess.net/pal95.php
and
http://fairysword.windy-goddess.net/palxp.php

Xiao yao dreaming fighting monsters isnt in the 95 nor DOS version (cause I played them ^^;;) It only appears in XP version.

95 version definitely has the ending clips =)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Teru-teruMomiji
Hero Wannabe

Postby Teru-teruMomiji » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:37 pm

Thank you!!! That's cleared up a lot :D

So in this case, does anybody know if the download of Pal 95 includes the movie? (Or how big the download is, since if it's not too big I can download it and find out myself.)
~Knowledge speaks

Wisdom listens~

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Rich » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:52 am

This thread is about PAL 2 the sequal, not the 95 version. Yeah, I guess this thread does not belong here.

By the way, PAL win95 version does have the beginning clip of Xiaoyao fighting monsters and the end clip (the clips are the files 1.avi to 6.avi ).

The 95 version available for download here includes all the clips. HOWEVER, the movies do not play in the game under Windows XP, as they are designed to play under windows 95/98 only.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 pm

Okies, this topic has been moved to avoid further confusion =)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

palxex
Hero Wannabe

Postby palxex » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:54 pm

In fact, the big archive spending.bik is a combination of three(or two?...I forgot) individual bik files. You can extract them using FMV-extractor。One is the sword-fighting movie occuring in WuHua mountain, and one is another version of end scene movie(productor, programmer, ...etc.). About why softstar put such a completely junk to the disk there were several guess then, but I only memorized one: for filling the gap, the copy protection system PALII used: starforce 2, need the disk to be co-full-filling. I havn't knowledge to judge whether this rumor is right:)

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”