can't wait!

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

vinnielu
Hero Wannabe

can't wait!

Postby vinnielu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 am

Is it just me or everyone is excited about the upcoming new xian jian 5 game that is coming out on the 7th of july this year. :)
ever since I started playing this game when I was 8, I can still remember all the good memories. Even though i was very young back then but the story of the game itself made me shed a few tears and it's something that i can't forget because of how good this game really is. Now i am already 18 and I miss this game so much. Xian jian 4 was pretty good I hope xian jian 5 will maintain that same feeling as what I had during the journey of xian jian 1 and bring back those happy and sad feeling because this is what xian jian is all about! support Xian jian forever!

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: can't wait!

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 pm

XianJian 5!!!! It's finally out :D :D I'm pretty excited, even though I probably won't play it.. ._. My Chinese reading ability isn't that great.. but I hope the fans will love it! Please do share your thoughts if you play it :)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Everybody dies except XiaoYao.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

kimimi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby kimimi » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

One of mine's getting posted tomorrow, so I should be playing it in a week or two! :D :oops:

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”