PAL5 returning characters [contain spoilers!]

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

PAL5 returning characters [contain spoilers!]

Postby Rich » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Guess which characters from PAL1 have returned in PAL5?

That's right, it's Li Xiaoyao --> 8)

The main character from PAL1 is now a middle-aged "saint". PAL5 is about 40 years after PAL1. How time flies...

Video of Xiaoyao and his techniques against the player characters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFNxCDbHKY&hd=1
Don't they look familiar to you? They are the techniques Xiaoyao used in PAL1, except now in fancy 3D!

He changed his name to Yi Pin in PAL5 for some reason.
Yipin.jpg

(more to come...)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: PAL5 returning characters [contain spoilers!]

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

o___o err wow, really?? Is it just speculation or?? hehe, the sword at the end was epic XDD

Now I wonder if other characters will appear... is Xiao Man still related to him in anyway? Is she Yiru's daughter?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Rich » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm

It's confirmed... 8)

Xiaoman is his granddaughter, Yiru's daughter. It's also confirmed that both Ling'er and Yueru have passed away. Whether Yiru is still alive or not is unknown. Xiaoman's father is also unknown.

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 am

XJ5 truly makes XJ1 the most tragic game ever, considering the story in XJ Online.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

youlin1987
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xiaoyao Li

Postby youlin1987 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am

Rich wrote:It's confirmed... 8)

Xiaoman is his granddaughter, Yiru's daughter. It's also confirmed that both Ling'er and Yueru have passed away. Whether Yiru is still alive or not is unknown. Xiaoman's father is also unknown.

Xiaoman’s father and Yiru’s husband is Zhongxi Han (韩仲晰),the male lead of CP online ,who is the most unfortunate man in all the CP stories.

I’ll tell his story, but please forgive my bad English.

After the story of CP 2, the king of demon was killed by Xiaoyao, so those righteous people want to kill the rest of demons. The prince of demon who named Fatian, send his soul to a boy’s body, that boy is zhongxi Han.(By the way, have you remembered a doctor who saved Linger and told her was pregnant ? Yes, Han Zhongxi is his son. At the time of CP 2, Zhongxi’s familes was killde by demons) But Fatian is too young to use this magic, so when he into Zhongxi’s body, he lost his memory.One day, when Xiaoyao passing this village for surveying the demons, he met Zhongxi and saved him. After that, Xiaoyao send him to Yunnan, Hmong’s residence, then Zhongxi became A Nu’s adopted son. After years, all the peole of Hmong respect Zhongxi, they call him “Young Prince”, also Zhongxi has a happy life.
One day, zhongxi received a mission, that must need Xiaoyao’s help, so he go to east China.When he arrived Hangzhou, he met Yiru, then they traveled together for a long time. Of course, they fell in love…With the passage of time, Fatian’s memory gradually awakening, in the end, Zhongxi had two person’s memory, one is himself’s, the other is Fatian’s. He love Yiru, but want to kill Xiaoyao who killed his father, then a new war between human and demon began when he beacme the king of demon. But Fatian also lost the war because their people were too little. At the end, all the demons focus to Suoyao tower, Zhongxi knew he will die, there are thousands people want to kill him, he loved Yiru but he also hate Xiaoyao, so he made a request that he want to have a duel with Xiaoyao in Suoyao tower, he don’t want to fight with Xiaoyao under Yiru’s very eyes and he want to do the last fight, Xiaoyao accept it. The result is Zhongxi died.
Ok, Xiaoman also was brought up by A Nu, because in a sense , Xiaoman is A Nu’s granddaughter, she lost her son, that is a kind of compensate. By the way, Xiaoyao is a good swordman,but not a good father and grandfather…Just my mind.

The other question: Whether Yiru is still alive or not.
Maybe you forget the rule about Nuwa.Every mother will die after her child was born,but not immediate,maybe 3 years,more or less,it has been narrated in CP3.

Here is a photo of Zhongxi Han :http://u.115.com/file/clorwyhg
I'm sorry I don't know how to upload a picture here...

Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Rich » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

youlin1987 wrote:Xiaoman’s father and Yiru’s husband is Zhongxi Han (韩仲晰),the male lead of CP online ,who is the most unfortunate man in all the CP stories.

Your English is okay, but...

No, Zhongxi cannot be Xiaoman's father. And he's definitely not Yiru's husband, they were never married.

Xiaoyao.JPG

According to Mr. Yau himself, Xiaoyao was 20 in PAL1, 28 in PAL2, and 58 in PAL5.
That means Yiru was 0 in PAL1, 8 in PAL2, and (would be) 38 in PAL5. Because Xiaoman is 16, Yiru gave birth to Xiaoman when she was 22 = 38-16. But Zhongxi was killed when Yiru was 16, so he cannot be Xiaoman's father.

youlin1987
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xiaoyao Li

Postby youlin1987 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Rich wrote:
youlin1987 wrote:Xiaoman’s father and Yiru’s husband is Zhongxi Han (韩仲晰),the male lead of CP online ,who is the most unfortunate man in all the CP stories.

Your English is okay, but...

No, Zhongxi cannot be Xiaoman's father. And he's definitely not Yiru's husband, they were never married.

Xiaoyao.JPG

According to Mr. Yau himself, Xiaoyao was 20 in PAL1, 28 in PAL2, and 58 in PAL5.
That means Yiru was 0 in PAL1, 8 in PAL2, and (would be) 38 in PAL5. Because Xiaoman is 16, Yiru gave birth to Xiaoman when she was 22 = 38-16. But Zhongxi was killed when Yiru was 16, so he cannot be Xiaoman's father.

Interesting!
Let's think of it carefully.

1.About the message you mentioned.

有人问有关欧阳慧的年龄问题
姚壮宪说:22岁是百游官网写错的,我们的设定是26.大约38年,1代结尾时逍遥20岁,到二代28岁,到五代58岁。
(以上消息已被姚壮宪删除)

Then...

有个玩家问为什么逍遥从掌门到7圣?这代明显是1代30年左右后的剧情,但为什么好多剧情接不上又不说明?留到DLC说吗?
姚壮宪说:仙剑5只是仙剑1的一个平行世界,没有直接关系.
(以上消息已被姚壮宪删除,具体对话内容不得而知,仅为大概意思)

Maybe Mr Yao found some mistake in it, so he needs time to make his statement consistent.However,that is debatable.(The second message is a irresponsible way. :evil: )

2.About Yiru's age when she gave birth to Xiaoman.
In fact,we don't know how long time Yiru and Zhongxi spend on travelling. We also don't know Yiru's age when Zhongxi was killed. :?

But the most important reason is:
Mr Yao admit the story of CP OL to some extent.
A writer never overthrow a whole story which he admit just for the details of a new story.
Maybe we will find the best answer in next story.

By the way, I was surprised that theme song of CP5 is so nifty... :D

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”