XianJian Online Reboot?

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

taisun93
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

XianJian Online Reboot?

Postby taisun93 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:25 pm

http://xj.iahgames.com/?gclid=CIHAzKCwo ... PAodSDQAEg

It seems like they're trying to put out a new version of Xian Jian Online, my Chinese isn't very good so can someone transtate plz? :)

PS I followed an ad link on Kongregate, has to be the first time I've actually been seriously interested by an ad. If it appeared on Kongregate, does it mean XianJian is trying to get more international appeal?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: XianJian Online Reboot?

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 am

I would love to know more about it too! I made a post a while ago about it here: http://chinesepaladin.org/new-chinese-p ... -and-video But there's not a lot of info, mostly media :)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

God
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby God » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm

My only gripe (so far, anyway) is that it's a browser game. Well, at least part browser, because it claims to be a "gigantic game of both downloadable client and browser nature". It uses the Unity engine.

The tagline's "same story, different emotions". They also show a bunch of screenshots comparing classic scenes (E.g. LING ER IN THE NUDE! Er, from the back. With hair cascading down her back. And the bottom half submerged in the water. Yeah. You know, when Mister Li steals her clothes.) presented in both the old and new fashion.

The classes revealed so far are the swordmaster, hercules (fist user, I assume), assassin and wizard. There are both genders for all classes. I can't tell if the names there represent the characters, or their clans (sects, whatever you want to call them).

Will update if I get the time (and remember to).

Off topic: Hi Jen! Long time no see! :P :P :P Really long.
I need more wuxia in my life.

:P :P :P

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

yaaay welcome back!! Long time no see :D Please do update us when you can, this is awesome ^^
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Gagusho
Hero Wannabe

Postby Gagusho » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:46 am

That is cool, please keep us updated. I always try to get into those online games but never have any luck. :(
Once its out and someone on forums is able to get into please post a tutorial.
Thank you

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”