Pal 4: Blue Fairy follower in Jixuan Road?

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Ling Er

Pal 4: Blue Fairy follower in Jixuan Road?

Postby Yukinaoni » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Anyone know whats with the blue fairy that you meet near Qiong Hua's entrance? It looks like the picture of blue fairy that appears on the loader whenever loading each area. It follows you but is there some sort of side quest?
^OwO> Hoping for a production for 仙劍奇俠傳4 + 5 dramas <OwO^

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Re: Pal 4: Blue Fairy follower in Jixuan Road?

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh, so you've bumped into little Courage!! =D I LOOVVE that little guy, soo kawaii... I just wanna grab him and cuddle him and squeeze him to death!!! X""33

Courage is a Five Poison Beast (Wu Du Shou), just like Hua Ying, the one in my avatar. By completing the Five Poison Beast sidequest, you will receive ten Silver Star Crystal Spirits and five Chilly Moon Ice Spirits. Completing this quest will also increase the good impression that both Ling Sha and Meng Li have for Tian He, which will help in battles.

Since your post was on August 31st, you might have already completed this sidequest. If not, the instructions on how to complete this sidequest is below.

Note: If Xuan Xiao and Tian He have already become sworn brothers, you won't be able to complete this sidequest.

After you saved Courage, he will follow you around. Now go back to Tian He's house/room at Qiong Hua Sect. Ling Sha and Meng Li will meet Tian He outside his house. After a small scene, go inside Tian He's house. After another short scene, the sidequest will be completed.

Hope that helped~! ^^

By the way, I saw on another thread where you mentioned that your knowledge of Chinese is not all too good. So are you able to read the dialogues in the game? Also, which games in the Xian Jian series have you played? =)
Last edited by ~IllusionQueen~ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Yukinaoni » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks for the tips! :3 I can't read all the Chinese dialogue in the game, however, with the voice patch I understand most of the story and the funny bits that happens. XD So far I've played the 1st game, version 98 with the english patch and currently the 4th. It's better to play them when you understand the story otherwise just battling monsters takes the fun out of it. :P

I wonder if I missed other important side quest that affects character impressions, because the only other interesting side quest I came across was the sleeping girl in Chenzhou. Do those side quest affect the ending?

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:42 am

It's great that the voice patch is helping you to understand the game!

It's better to play them when you understand the story otherwise just battling monsters takes the fun out of it.

Exactly. I agree with you a hundred percent. Some people play Chinese RPGs blindly without being able to understand the language... It takes the fun and the feelings out of it, because RPGs are all about the story.

Oh, I absolutely love the story about Ou Yang Ming Zhu, the sleeping beauty... X3 It's so sad.... Have you completed it yet?

Actually, unlike the other games, Xian Jian Four only has one ending. The character impressions are only for battles. I THINK, that if Tian He is able to give Ling Sha a very good impression, then she is more likely to protect him in battle? Same goes for Meng Li. It's been a while since I've played the game, so I can't remember whether they actually automatically protect each other in battle...

Here are all of the sidequests:

Tycoon in Shu
Tian He and Ling Sha meet a young male in Chen Zhou who is trying to sell a painting of his. (This kid is actually an ancestor of the protagonist in the third game.)

Ming Zhu has Tears
Tian He and Meng Li enter a house in Chen Zhou and they learn about the strange story of a lady who has been asleep for nine years straight.

Five Poison Beast
Tian He encounters a battle between a toad and a "flying pig" in Tai Yi Xian Jing. He kills the toad and therefore saves the little fairy creature.

Larvae of the Summer Snout Moths
During one night at Qiong Hua Sect, Tian He finds Huai Shuo crouching on the grass near the Five Spiritual Swords Pavilion (Wu Ling Jian Ge). Tian He finds out that Huai Shuo is trying to catch some Summer Sing insects for Xuan Ji.
(If you happen to bump into Huai Shuo during the night, I suggest you to do this sidequest, because it's very sad yet beautiful... =") )

Mentor Who Ceased
In the Sunny Spring Inn of Shou Yang, Tian He, Ling Sha, and Zi Ying encounter a woman who is trying to trade a moving wooden mouse for wine. Zi Ying recognizes the woman as a former mentor of Qiong Hua Sect.

Long Departure of the Phoenix
In the forbidden grounds of Qiong Hua Sect, Tian He asks Xuan Xiao if there is something that he can do for him. After a deep thought, Xuan Xiao tells Tian He that he hasn't seen the beautiful Phoenix Flowers in Drunken Flower Shade (Zui Hua Yin) for many years, and asks Tian He to get one of those flowers for him.
(Another sidequest that I suggest you to do =) )

Demon Sword
In Bu Zhou Mountain, Tian He, Ling Sha, and Zi Ying see a pile of human bones with an ancient sword stuck in them.
(This one also has a connection to the third game.)

Oath of the Spear
In Feng Du, Tian He and Zi Ying see Ling Sha talking to a man dressed up as a Daoist.

Feel free to ask me for help if you're interested in doing any of these sidequests, or even all of them if you like~! :)
Last edited by ~IllusionQueen~ on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Yukinaoni » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:41 am

Seems like I missed quite a lot! I got multiple saves in case I needed to backtrack XD I'll try to complete them sometime.

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Alright! Let me know if you want help with them~! <3

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”