Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:25 am
LOL. saw a guy from Shu Shan Sect. He is wearing purple ropes... Which means that his skills are amongst the highest in Shu Shan... He walked away after awhile. I want to see him again!!!
Your Ultimate XianJian QiXia Zhuan Resource
soulawaken wrote:LOL. saw a guy from Shu Shan Sect. He is wearing purple ropes... Which means that his skills are amongst the highest in Shu Shan... He walked away after awhile. I want to see him again!!!
Kenshin wrote:Thanks for the help. And here's many big thanks for future help from anyone.
Anyway, I have a few questions about the story so far:
1. How did the group end up at Kunlun? Why did they go?
2. Why did that lady send the group into (I'm guessing) an alternate dimension where they met the old man and the guy that sat on a cat?
3. Who is the man that's frozen in a chunk of ice with a sword sticking out? How did he get that way? And why did Murong get mad when he saw the group there?
Kenshin wrote:I see. Is it a spoiler to know why he was frozen or how Kunlun got to having him?
Well now I have a question about the gameplay. After Murong joined the party, that empty icon shaped like a hammer became usable. I'm guessing it has to do with powering up weapons but I'm not sure. I don't know how it works. I know you have to buy scrolls, but I don't know which ones to buy so I just literally bought them all and only a few of them managed to work.
Kenshin wrote:10-15 min. at 80+? Ooh I'm doomed. It'll probably take me twice as long then since I still don't have a clear definition of each skill. And taking your advice, I've been training for a while. Right now, Murong is at 46 and the rest are at 44. Is this good so far?
Anyway, question time.
1. What was that scroll that Tianhe gave to the frozen man and why?
2. Who are the girls that hang around a tree when they go into the fire cave?
3. And speaking of the fire cave, any tips to beat the boss? He usually kills me by using an attack that hits 4000+ multiple times and I don't know if I have items that can bring the characters back.
4. And this may be a dumb question but are there sidequests in the game? I noticed that there are pictures of events that happened in the icon next to the hammer that haven't disappeared.