pal4 problem.

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Luofu
Hero Wannabe

pal4 problem.

Postby Luofu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am

hello everyone.

in pal4 at the starting place.
i have to go back to the house after the scene with the tomb.
to get my belongs and leave the mountain iwth the girl.

but:
in the scene with the house demolished, the main character freaks out cause he thinks his dead father is punishing him. the girl saw something in the room, but mainchar is ignoring cause still freaking out -.- . the girl tell him to quiet down and throw something at him. with his attention asking again "what is that". the camera show me this :

what can i do??
i cant click on anything, or open up menu. the music is running in background but i cant do anything.

or, what shouod i have done at that moment??

thx!

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 pm

The girl realised and make conclusion that its not his father that came and she explain to him cause there is 2item under the table that is used to pray his father if its his father then those two thing wont be left by his father under floor like that. Then Tian He will come over and talk ...... [conversation]....... then he pick up those two thing(scene item) future scene need it. You dont pick it up yourself, after conversation he will auto pick it up.

After pick up, you need go to the tree house. When you are outside the house where the previous scene end, the tree house is on the left. Try find it :)

By the way thats what happen, not sure how,where and why you stuck. So i explain the long way lol. Did you mean your computer just hang there or something? Why you cant open your menu?
Your characther can move around ?
If your characther can move around i will take it as the supposed conversation finished and you need go to tree house.
If you characther cant move around i will take it as your computer just hang cause the conversation stuck there.

*And also from the picture you posted. Only one item found in that picture :o supposed to be two* Meaning the girl already pick up one of it and look at it and the ......... [conversation] ........ i mention just now will start.

Hope can help you out =p

Luofu
Hero Wannabe

Postby Luofu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 pm

i see.

the item with the name of the father just disappreared after the first time she ask what is that.

so i dont need to do anything special??

then i am stuck.
the conversation just wont go on.

cumputer is ok. i can write surf or even play other games... ...game internal error... maybe...

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Once she pick it up then they will brag a while and then the girl actually pass it to TianHe(not shown) but indirectly from the conversation it is passed.After that i remember the girl will go to where the fire place is and sit there. Then TianHe will pray to his putting the two item on the floor.
Here they will talk about why the fireplace so big or something,then TianHe will tell cause his father scared of cold,and his mother last time also scare of cold.(You will know why they scare of cold when u continue play till end game ^_^)
You can read chinese characther right? Whats the last conversation you stop at ?

So your characther still can move around?

Maybe like you said its your internal game error. Then just reinstall the game and hopefully it can be softed..

Luofu
Hero Wannabe

Postby Luofu » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:01 am

lol....

it works now!

i want to capture a video with the whole conversation and upload it to youtube. so you can see the whole problem.
but the conversation continued!!!

dont know the reason but ITS WORKInG!!!! YEAHH!!

thank you :)

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 pm

May you journey continue~ :D

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Hmmm. looks like I am encountering some problems too. I just re-installed the game. I have overighted some files which I think supposed to disable the registration thing. But then it still doesn't work. Even if i used the program provided to upgrade some files. Whenever I open the game now, it ask me to register. Someone help me pls? =(

KiraKenny
Hero Wannabe

Postby KiraKenny » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 am

soulawaken wrote:Hmmm. looks like I am encountering some problems too. I just re-installed the game. I have overighted some files which I think supposed to disable the registration thing. But then it still doesn't work. Even if i used the program provided to upgrade some files. Whenever I open the game now, it ask me to register. Someone help me pls? =(

i am away from home :( cant help you. Wait till i get back home, i help you try out.
add me in msn easy to contact if you want ^_^ @ iamkirakenny@hotmail.com

i dunno yours same as mine or not but do you have common file with install shield and update service in it ?

Luofu
Hero Wannabe

Postby Luofu » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 pm

hu????

so the game is asking to register it with a cd key???

or what?

if so then here:
update.rar
make backups and overwrite the 3 files. works for me.

im sry if i am breaking the forum rule.
delete my post if neccesary.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:31 am

Hmmm Ok thanks all. I found another URL to download the crack. And it works. Something wrong with the one that I torrented. Now the game is working perfectly. :D

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”