Xian Jian 3

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

zhaolinger
Hero Wannabe

Post by zhaolinger »

I palyed all the ends except Zi Xuan's end of pal3.

venomhao
Hero Wannabe

Re: Xian Jian 3

Post by venomhao »

omg... i just started playing and im jam...>.< i step on the tortise... and they told me something... i think it is that the weight is not enough... but how am i going to mkae up for the weight wanted?

edited:okay found the way..>.< you to 1 coner and when there is some arrows on top of the main char, you right click.. and you will jump to the other side.

deaththeGkid
Hero Wannabe

Post by deaththeGkid »

I finished the game.. went for the perfect ending, but it was quite boring. for the final boss, use the money armor method. all damage recieved is turned into money lost. to get the money armor, play the hide and seek game at the cave in grass ocean (play 4 times catch each girl twice) then go to star forest and catch the little orange monster in the back left corner 11 times (catch it first the monster will fall down, then back away. wait until it stand ups. after it stands up, you have 20 seconds to catch it again. once you catch it the second time, it counts as one catch. then leave the forest and enter again for 11 times)...

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Post by Whistler »

using the mirror thing which bounces all physical damage can also be an effective way to beat Chong Lou, as he uses physical attacks most of the time.

Opi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yun Tian He

Post by Opi »

Whistler wrote:using the mirror thing which bounces all physical damage can also be an effective way to beat Chong Lou, as he uses physical attacks most of the time.

i got a question, is it possible to actually kill chong lou??
i just now beat the game the first time, even in the end i couldnt kill him.
soo did u actually manage to kill him???

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Post by Whistler »

well I defeated him in the first time :) he shouldn't be difficult to defeat as long as you have enough "mirrors", which can be stolen at the Undersea City.

taisun93
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by taisun93 »

Whistler wrote:well I defeated him in the first time :) he shouldn't be difficult to defeat as long as you have enough "mirrors", which can be stolen at the Undersea City.

I just finished the game and I would suggest the same thing but also to get the mirrors before the triple boss fight against Xie Jian Xian whether it be during your first trip down for the plotline or visiting it later with the rest of your party (and the Earth Orb). There's a mirror (monster) near the entrance I believe and as long as you have the Earth Orb you can steal, exit, and come back down.