Would you like a Xian Jian 4 TV Adaption?

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Would you like to see Xian Jian 4 adapted into a TV drama?

Yes
74%
No
9%
Undecided...
17%

Total votes: 23

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Re: Would you like a Xian Jian 4 TV Adaption?

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:45 am

Actually, an animation adaption's not a bad idea!! =D That actually sounds really nice... I can already imagine it now...

...but on second thought...wouldn't that just be exactly like the game, only excluding the battles and the running around? =\ 'Cause people might as well just play the game instead...
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Re: Would you like a Xian Jian 4 TV Adaption?

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:16 am

Also, I agree with the battle system of XJ3 and XJ3 Sidestory, even though it does get stressful. Always having to pay attention to the gauge and try to figure out whether I should attack or defend, and to figure out who to attack. And then end up having one of my characters (Zi Xuan) dying or nearly dying due to me always focusing on the gauge and not their HP >_> Other than those things, I find the strategic way of things pretty cool. Unlike the two previous games where you never end up missing and there is no strategy at all. It's just much more stressful to me.

As for running past the bag of rice and getting smacked in the face by another one and stuff like that, it's not too hard to miss if you focus on the gauge and use strategy. Just attack the one that is not too close to the bar on the gauge. Therefore you won't miss and you won't get hit either ^^

However, I'm disappointed in the developers for having to use Grandia's battle system instead of coming up with a new one of their own :shock:
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”