Question about Ling Er's pregnancy

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

terrypink
Hero Wannabe

Question about Ling Er's pregnancy

Postby terrypink » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:40 pm

Hi everyone, very glad to have joined this forum :)

Wanted to ask if anyone ever wondered if Ling Er told Xiao Yao she was pregnant in private prior to that scene where the Saintess tells him (you know, the one where Ling Er is carried off against her will)? I hope so, because his reaction doesn't seem surprised.

Also, is it just me, or did Ling Er never even show a tiny bit of a bump during her pregancy?

Well, thanks for any thoughts :D

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 pm

Yup, a lot of us have been confused over this matter ^^;; It has been somewhat discussed in this topic:

http://www.fairysword.windy-goddess.net ... c.php?t=14

Ling Er didn't even tell Xiao Yao about the pregnancy, and somehow when Sheng Gu mentions it, it was no surprise to Xiao Yao..so we assume he knew already..even though it NEVER showed it ><
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:46 pm

Of coruse Xiao Yao knew...He knows exactly what he was doing (or suppose to do) on the night of their wedding!
XD
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

terrypink
Hero Wannabe

Postby terrypink » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:43 pm

Oops, sorry, goes to say it's good to read previous posts first :oops:

Thanks!

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:16 pm

Wanted to ask if anyone ever wondered if Ling Er told Xiao Yao she was pregnant in private prior to that scene where the Saintess tells him (you know, the one where Ling Er is carried off against her will)

hm? you mean before she's captured in the tower? Cos, if so, it wouldn't make sense..back then XY doesn't have his previous memories back, it wouldn't make sense for her to tell him..tell him what? She has his baby even though he doesn't remember their wedding? He also does not know Linger's Nu Wa form, and the magic she has to cover up her stomach. =)
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

terrypink
Hero Wannabe

Postby terrypink » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:26 pm

No, the scene I'm referring to when Ling Er was carried off against her will was after Xiao Yao got his memory back, and the rest of the group were telling them to leave after that other girl (forgot translation of her name, the really silly one) was brainwashed by the bad guy.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:01 pm

hmmm.... well, when Ling Er recovered, thanks to the elemental stones.. to the point where Xiao yao wants to take Ling Er and leave...did they have time together? O.o I don't think they had much time to even talk..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:43 pm

I would've so dragged her out of there...Knock her out, and come back to kill the Water monster and Bai Yue all together....

Come on, in the game, my Li Xiao Yao can easily overcome both of them...
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

misz_mary
Hero Wannabe

Postby misz_mary » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:46 pm

i'm really confused about Ling'erz pregnancy i mean it sayz that she is pergnant but i dont see no pregnancy sign xcept her kinda feeling faint but other than that i dont no other sign
..::*You said you LOVE me but your HEART tellz a DIFFERENT story...To you I can ONLY be her REPLACEMENT*::..

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:05 pm

Not only the stomach not grwing bigger..but what about other symptons of pregnancy? No puking.. no change of taste in food etc XD
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:19 am

I remember lot of sign of Ling Er about to puke...but she didn't (stuffed it back in?)
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

misz_mary
Hero Wannabe

Postby misz_mary » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:19 am

really? when? lol stuffed it back in?
..::*You said you LOVE me but your HEART tellz a DIFFERENT story...To you I can ONLY be her REPLACEMENT*::..

angelzaina
Hero Wannabe

Postby angelzaina » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:19 am

hmm..nt sure abt this. but i rmrbed got one scene, the 1st ime ah nu found ling er. ah nu said tat nuwa descendant is able to hide their stomach frm bulging or something like tat...

and i tot ling er did wanted to vomit? or was i imagining things? *lol*

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:09 am

angelzaina wrote:hmm..nt sure abt this. but i rmrbed got one scene, the 1st ime ah nu found ling er. ah nu said tat nuwa descendant is able to hide their stomach frm bulging or something like tat...

I thought I read that somewhere as a cut scene..lol I only remember Anu telling LingEr she could hide her tail...
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

angelzaina
Hero Wannabe

Postby angelzaina » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:27 am

I thought I read that somewhere as a cut scene..lol I only remember Anu telling LingEr she could hide her tail...

cut scene? hmm..oh yar!!! now i rmrbred! got one cut scene of tangu and ah nu. ah nu was asking tangyu why ling er's bulging stomach cannot be seen. thn he told her cuz she's a nuwa descendant.

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”