Regarding The Comparison Chart

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Regarding The Comparison Chart

Post by Lightbrand »

Found: http://fairysword.windy-goddess.net/comparison.php

I've notcie some mistakes..

1. On the fourth row of the TV Drama side, at the end, the phrase was: "the word 'ling' would appear if her loves her."

Typo, should be "if he loves her"

2. On the sixth row on the game side, At the start, I also thought it was the fume from the medicine that erased Xiao Yao's memory, but the second time I played the game. I noticed that the Moon sect people DID gave Xiao Yao a pill the same time they gave him that hammer.

The only difference is, in the game, the pill automatically erased the memory after Xiao Yao feeds the medicine to his aunt, rather than the Moon people chanting the words after Xiao Yao tried to assasinate them...

3. On the seventeenth row on the game side. Stone master DID capture the doctor's daughter. Xiao Yao, Yue Ru, and Ling Er went to rescue her, Stone master at the end defeated all three of them (Impossible to beat unless with a character editor.)

The difference is, Ling Er left with Stone master under the promise that he will not harm Yue Ru or Xiao Yao. Stone master agreed with the terms and Ling Er went with him. Yue Ru was locked into a cage with doctor's daughter. And Xiao Yao was left on the altar, then that's where Ah Nu appeared and feed an antidote with Xiao Yao about something.

You also forgot...

1. Most of the people Xiao Yao met on the road are Moon clan spies..
2. Sheng Gu is waayyyy younger.
3. Ah Nu likes Tang Yu.
4. Ah Nu turned into a bird with Tang Yu.
5. Stone master works for (黑苗族) in the game. While he became Moon clan master's father drama.
6. Stone Master suicided to kill bunch of people about to take Ling Er in the game. While he got killed by Moon clan master in the drama.
7. No Rain Praying, there are lots of waters in Nan Zhao Guo.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Thanks for those correction :) I'll make sure to change it in next update.

Regaring the other changes, the page was mainly looking at the differences regaridng Xiao Yao and Ling Er as oppose to the whole series itself.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by zzXiaoyaozz »

that chart is good though i think i will like the drama to the games

zeta_msz_006
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by zeta_msz_006 »

What about the going back in time bit?? that's a biggy isn't it??

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Yup, I vaguely mentioned it here:" Ling Er has already met Xiao Yao 10 years ago, a hero who saved her and promised to return."

I guess there were a lot of changes in terms of the story, but the page mainly looked at Xiao Yao and Ling Er, and I didnt know where that could fit.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Post by alih27 »

wow! i didn't notice most of the mistakes... now i know.. thanks for explaining...
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by Terrapin Knight »

About the item:
Game: Xiaoyao must collect 36 special worms to save Linger.
Drama: Xiaoyao must collect elemental stones to save Linger.
I was under the impression that the 36 worms were to reanimate Yueru. The item, after all, is used to make dead characters fight for 9 more turns in the battle system. Presumably, their use is similar in the storyline.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

oh...soo....what was used to save Ling Er?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by Terrapin Knight »

If you have to find something, the fenghuang egg shell and the horns from the creature whose name I can't read. As the creature implied, it's a known remedy that's used many times as medicine to aid members of Nu Wa's brood to bear children that they had with humans. He made light of the situation, but that may be because he had seen the situation many times and knew it wouldn't be life-threatening with the remedy, though it otherwise might have been. It's uncertain whether she needed her life saved at all.