Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questions +

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questions +

Post by luckycharm »

Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questions + some cap of movie

Ok I just finished watching that drama. Omg the movie wasn’t as good as I expected it to be……like cuz that crystal gurl and um that Hu Ge didn’t get to spent much time together in the movie………. Ok yah I find the movie really disappointing. Crystal and Hu Ge hardly had any romantic sense…………..and they didn’t kiss at all!!!! Omg!! But then in the movie Hu Ge kisses that one other gurl (I forgot her name but yah she’s called “evil women” in the movie). Yah I was so freakin pissed off that Hu Ge kissed her and held her hands too!!!!! Yah I find the movie every disappointing. I also think that the part when Hu Ge went to that island they should have filmed more during those scenes. Cuz it went so fast and like crystal and He Gu got marry really fast and then the next moring he loves her already! I mean u can’t love a person just over one night! Goshers…… the movie really makes me mad………..oh yah and I’m so disappointed that like ¾ of the movie Hu Ge is with that one other gurl, like I would be as mad if like they just make that other gurl the main actress, but instead they have her play the the main actress part (well I mean as in she always gets to spend time with Hu Ge and kiss him) but then have crystal as the main actress….. ok do u understand wat I mean?
O yah here is the people incase you don’t know who I’m talking about.
Omg my favorite part of the movie was where um…….Hu Ge and that other gurl (evil woman) was in the tower and he remembers about Cystal and their marriage and all those goodies and then he like runs and then like sliced the door open(omg he looked so freakin cute during that scene! <3 ) and then he sees her and he’s like all crying and then he says “I’ve done you wrong.” WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT? Yah so can someone please explain that part to me.

Omg and I find the ending really confusing…….. I kinda dislike the ending, cuz like everyone dies at the end!! Omg I was watching it with my younger sister and at the end where crystal dies my littles sister was crying………. I didn’t even think it was sad at all…….. cuz like Crystal and Hu Ge didn’t even have that great of a love story to began with.

Oh yah and about the ending I don’t get the part where Hu Ge takes his daughter and then the meet that one old guy and the gold guy touches his head and said “child” and then Hu Ge’s like “Do you understand?” and then Hu Ge just walkes away. Yah I don’t get it so can someone like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain it to me!!!!! Thanks a ton =D

[/img]
sia

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

well....I found Xiao Yao and Ling Er's relationship very romantic.. and wow, I can't believe you didn't find the ending sad..the first person I've come across the say that.

Incase you haven't already, there's some good articles in the Li Xiao Yao and Zhao Ling Er Fanlisting, which you may like to read which gives you insight into their relationship :)

http://fairysword.windy-goddess.net/devotion.php
“I’ve done you wrong.” WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT? Yah so can someone please explain that part to me.
hmm..that's the English subtitles, from what I remember, the chinese characters were literally translated as "I'm sorry to you" So he's implying he misunderstood her/abandoned her. I think he's referring to the fact he is her husband (since he just got his memory back) and knows she must still love him but leaving him for other reasons.
Oh yah and about the ending I don’t get the part where Hu Ge takes his daughter and then the meet that one old guy and the gold guy touches his head and said “child” and then Hu Ge’s like “Do you understand?” and then Hu Ge just walkes away. Yah I don’t get it so can someone like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain it to me!!!!! Thanks a ton =D
This was asked a lot of times already, so you're not the know fan who got confused ^^;

Calcifer has come up with a reasonable response to this. "I personally thought what Xiao Yao meant by "do you understand" was "do you understand what it feels like to be left behind?" He talked about this with Yue Ru at one point (middle of Ep22 when they were discussing what Cai Yi, the butterfly spirit, said), and he said he didn't want Yue Ru to know that kind of pain. Ling'er also said something along the same lines before she died, that the one left behind goes through the most pain. Now Xiao Yao's the one left behind, and he asks Sword Saint if he understands, since Sword Saint apparently tried to stop all this from happening." Moreover, the Sword Saint is definately not Xiao Yao's father, he just called him a child.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by luckycharm »

thanks!!
that clear up somethings!!

and like wat u said....well like i thought the movie was sad itself
but however i didn't find it sad like to the point where i cried...yah.
sia

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by Lightbrand »

I didn't get confused by the last part....Who cares what the old guy thinks, he is no doubt the biggest noob in the show. (Ling Er's dad is the second biggest noob)
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

I really disliked him..., so I agree with Lightbrand- who cares what he thinks.. everything has gone wrong and he acted like he could handle things his way and have them workout.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Post by purpleGirl »

Omg the movie wasn’t as good as I expected it to be……like cuz that crystal gurl and um that Hu Ge didn’t get to spent much time together in the movie……….
oh yah and I’m so disappointed that like ¾ of the movie Hu Ge is with that one other gurl
Well, XiaoYao spending a lot of time with YueRu is just like the game. You don't get to play LingEr that much.
Crystal and Hu Ge hardly had any romantic sense…………..and they didn’t kiss at all!!!!
well..there's the kissing in the cupboard :P
Omg!! But then in the movie Hu Ge kisses that one other gurl (I forgot her name but yah she’s called “evil women” in the movie).
Yah I was so freakin pissed off that Hu Ge kissed her and held her hands too!!!!!
What's wrong with that? XiaoYao did love YueRu~

I also think that the part when Hu Ge went to that island they should have filmed more during those scenes. Cuz it went so fast and like crystal and He Gu got marry really fast and then the next moring he loves her already! I mean u can’t love a person just over one night! Goshers……
Its like that in the game as well =) Plus, I thought XiaoYao stayed at the island long enough..compared to the game.
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

Lroz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Post by Lroz »

Xiao Yao and Ling'er didn't had more romance than Yue Ru relationship. But when Xiao Yao remembers everything, did you realize that Xiao Yao loves Ling'er more than Yue Ru?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

I feel that Xiao Yao had always loved Ling Er more than Yue Ru throughout the entire series, but more so after he regained his memory of her. Even when he was with Yue Ru, he was still dreaming of Ling Er..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

ann_fang
Hero Wannabe

Post by ann_fang »

I think he always love Ling er and there is nothing wrong about it. He never said that he loves Yue ru. But he was touched and impressed by her love. There is a part in his heart loving Yue ru. it's not like he loves lIng er but it'´s enough for Yue Ru because she loves him desperately.

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by luckycharm »

Yah yah yah I know……. Yah I know that in the movie Hu Ge only loved Linger
But and all though they were not together he was always thinking about her….yes I get
That part but what I’m talking about her is the fact that “in real life” they didn’t get o film much w/ each other ( I’m not talking about the movie, I’m talking about the reality of Hu Ge and Crystal). I’m just disappointed in that! And the part they were kissing in the cubbroad doesn’t count, even though I did love the scene but they didn’t kiss on the mouth!!! See now that’s wat I’m disappointed in!!! however the movie over all is great!!
And I Love HU GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
sia

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by Lightbrand »

I had a hard time understanding this part
yes I get
That part but what I’m talking about her is the fact that “in real life” they didn’t get o film much w/ each other ( I’m not talking about the movie, I’m talking about the reality of Hu Ge and Crystal). I’m just disappointed in that!
I'm guessing you are trying to say that the actors don't spend much time during the filming (?)...And what does that have to do with anything, there is nothing going on between Hu Ge and Liu Yi Fei in real life you know.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Yup, I think she's saying Liu Yi Fei and Hu Ge aren't actually close in real life which is true- and like LightBrand said, they're not real lovers.. ^^;; I mean the characters are not not necessarily the actors, they're just doing their best to portray the characters :)

It would be nice if Liu Yi Fei and Hu Ge did a another series together, cause they're so cute- but Xian Jian is enough to keep me happy =)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Post by purpleGirl »

and yeh..its a matter of choice for the real life actors to hang around with who they want ^^;
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by zzXiaoyaozz »

I found a few Hu Ge or Liu Yi Fei show but i cant find another one that they act together except for Xian Jian :(

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by Lightbrand »

He's a rookie in the acting/singing business anyway...
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?