Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questions +

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by luckycharm »

yah i know........but i still wish they spend more time together!!
cuz i luv Xiao Yao and Linger together however i also luv Hu Ge and Crystal together not in real person not just in the movie!!!!
yah that's wat i've been trying to say!!
sia

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Hu Ge has become quite popular after Xian Jian and has filmed quite a few series such as:

Tian Wai Fei Xian (Fairy from Wonderland) 2005
Bei Ao Wo (Till Death Do Us Apart) 2005
Shao Niang Yang Jia Jiang 2005 -2006
Legend of Condor Heroes 2006

But yesh..I think he is still studying and is still a noob.. though he's quite good in acting.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Post by luckycharm »

yah he can realli cry!!!
man he good at that!! :D
sia

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by zzXiaoyaozz »

yea i can only drop a few tears after forcing myself for about 1 min. T.T not like him some ppl ,maybe cry by eat chilli or wadeva to make themself cry or pinching themself

swtllbabyangel
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Re: Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questio

Post by swtllbabyangel »

luckycharm wrote:Chinese Paladin: opinion of the movie & some questions + some cap of movie

Yah I was so freakin pissed off that Hu Ge kissed her and held her hands too!!!!! Yah I find the movie every disappointing.
i agree..i was kinda mad that crystal only got to peck his cheeks and that "evil women" got to kiss him >.<

and i was mad how they didn't get to spend that much time together ...and everytime their together they are always arguing.. but when their away they would always dream of eachother.. hihi

the worse part of the story was my faviorite actor had to die!!! it made me soo sad.. all along i thought that at the end Crystal would get repaid by living happy after with her lover and kids. .... BUT NOOO the director had to give it a little twist and make her DIE.. Gosh it just make me so mad thinking about it. If in chinese paladin 2 her daughter die too im going go wacko!!! :P

TO ME the story is basicly saying.. if you love someone stick with them.. but either way YOUR GOING TO DIE!!! T.T
Ngoc was here.

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Post by zzXiaoyaozz »

yea a lot of CP fan wish that ling er didnt die and live happily ever after with xiaoyao
mou utsumuku no wa yamete hashiri dasou
kokoro no itami wa
sou "daisuki" no akashi ne

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Post by alih27 »

just like me, i really wished that ling er didn't die and i wished that she saw how there child grew up... and in real life, hu ge and yifei are not close not like with jimmy lin or huang xiao ming.... about the kissing part, yifei's mom doesn't allow her to have kissing scenes with her co-stars....
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Effka
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Post by Effka »

I personally loved Yue Ru the most, even more than Ling'Er. While watching the show and seeing her slowly open up to him and fall in love with him was great, she stuck with him to the end even giving her life for him. That was just so sad, I wish it didnt have to end like that =[

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Post by alih27 »

welcome Effka... pls. enjoy your stay here.. pm us if you need anything...
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Effka
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Post by Effka »

alih27 wrote:welcome Effka... pls. enjoy your stay here.. pm us if you need anything...
Thanks! I love this show :) :) :)