Swords

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

ryuko_hikaru
Hero Wannabe

Postby ryuko_hikaru » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:23 am

the 无尘剑 chest is at an unreachable point at the end of one of the god techs. Seems to be a bug.

And no monster popped out and asked for my 纯阳剑... is it a bug?

Pal Fan
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Pal Fan » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:24 am

ngai wrote:
Pal Fan wrote:
ngai wrote:theres a happy ending tho =)
where the dead one gets revived

Yup, that's the perfect ending, after you "defeat" Zhong Lou.

EDIT: Just to make this into a discussion, what did you do to defeat Zhong?

theres this item which reflects damage back onto him
and theres another item which nullifys damage (if u run out of the above)
and depending on which elements u gave urself, u may have an ability that does this too...i think
so i just casted this protective stuff and keep attacking with magic :D

Heh, same here.
I used the item that nullifies damage on Zhong's first form, and use the "Water Mirror" on his second form, since it reflects more damage.

I have also trained Jing up to level 99, and just went with Zhong one-on-one, which is really cool because you can take all these damage before you heal; make me feel like a God :twisted:
Below are the proofs:

Oops...forgot I missed the Level 98 one...meh...might as well break the secret to you since I'm at it.

The best place I found for training is the Snowmans' Land, where you use the "God's tears" (gives a boost in experience gained) in conjunction with the "Purple dust" (always have a maximum of 6 monsters appear) and fight the Snowman right beside the save point (where you were about to fight the Evil Swordsman trying to get into Tang Xue Jian's body earlier.)
The reason I chose Snowman's Land is because although the experience (average of 8500 exp) is lower than what you might get from the New Demi-God's World (13000 - 15000 max I ever got), the monsters don't run in Snowmans' Land, and you'll for sure always get about 8500 exp each fight.

So fight the Snowman right beside the save point, and load and reload the map by going back and forth each time you finish, much better than running around finding a monster to fight. Also, if you're about to run out of "God's tears", just steal it from the Blue shells that fights with the Snowmans, and just apply the Tears and Dust whenever it runs out.

One more thing, I got my Dusts from drops and chests, but do you know of a place where I can buy it (or steal it from?)
Xiao Yao and Ling Er fan! <3

WHEN ME NO HAFS C00K13S, ME GO ANGRY GRGRRRRZ@!@!!

ryuko_hikaru
Hero Wannabe

Postby ryuko_hikaru » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:53 am

does XJ3 reveal who is Xiaoyao's father? if so who is he?

Pal Fan
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Pal Fan » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:33 am

ryuko_hikaru wrote:does XJ3 reveal who is Xiaoyao's father? if so who is he?

Nope, not in Paladin 3 but instead in Paladin 3: Love you will.

Li Xiao Yao's father is Li San Si, and you will meet him at the very beginning of the game and try to scam him of some money. But after a competitive "game" of trying to steal his antique, you'll break it, and feeling guilty, you decide to give him one of your antique and become his friend.

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 pm

You trying to steal his stuff?

I thought he was an master theif.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

War_Archer
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby War_Archer » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:59 am

The easiest way to get all the good swords and stuff is to use a 修改器。You can get all the stuff and magic at the beginning of the game

ryuko_hikaru
Hero Wannabe

Postby ryuko_hikaru » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:57 pm

so what is the main sword in xj2?

Pal Fan
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Pal Fan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:56 am

Lightbrand wrote:You trying to steal his stuff?

I thought he was an master theif.

Xiao Yao's father was a master thief? I don't know about that, it never mentioned in Pal3: Love :oops: .

Pal Fan
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Pal Fan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:59 am

ryuko_hikaru wrote:so what is the main sword in xj2?

Main sword? I don't know of a main sword, even though my memory is foggy, but I remember that you can buy and change swords at every city.

Are you asking for the most famous sword found in XJ2? Because then I have no idea what it is.

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:12 pm

I'm pretty sure it's that blade you got from your master at the start. However you can't equip it until late in the game.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

ryuko_hikaru
Hero Wannabe

Postby ryuko_hikaru » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 pm

Well Xiaoyao's parents are the famous Nan Dao Xia......with the famous stealing move Fei Long Tan Yun Shou. They stole the Shui Ling Zhu (Water Pearl) and got cursed by the Miao people, resulting in their deaths.

I believe they stole a sword as well.

Pal Fan
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Pal Fan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:56 am

ryuko_hikaru wrote:Well Xiaoyao's parents are the famous Nan Dao Xia......with the famous stealing move Fei Long Tan Yun Shou. They stole the Shui Ling Zhu (Water Pearl) and got cursed by the Miao people, resulting in their deaths.

I believe they stole a sword as well.

In Pal3 you learn the move Fei Long Tan Yun Shou, if I remember correctly, from a Monkey that you have to defeat in the earlier part of the game. At first I thought that it was he who invented the move, but then in his dying words after stealing the Earth Orb AKA Tu Ling Zhu (mortally injured from a half-demon half-human swordsman), he said that he learned it from his "bigger brother" (metaphor perhaps?) He will ask you if you wish to learn the move, and Jing (who you'll play as) has to accept the Monkey as his master. You'll be taught of the move, and the Monkey passes away.
It just goes to show that the move was invented by someone else waaaayyyy before Xiao Yao, and I found that quite fascinating.

In Pal3: Love, you get taught by Xiao Yao's dad himself at the very beginning of the game (I wonder how'd his dad learn the move?), but the storyline isn't quite as cool as in the previous game, so I won't go into detail...

But just the history of the infamous stealing move before Xiao Yao's time...cool eh?

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:50 pm

In the drama during the nan zhao guo eps xiao yao use one of his sword to trade for one of the elemental pearls to save ling er which sword was that?

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:57 pm

That's the wooden sword, his own personal sword he first had... (at least in the game)

In the RPG, he starts off with that sword (and since it's wooden, it's not exactly powerful XD)
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:03 pm

In the whole show i didn't see him use the wooden sword ... 8)

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”