some more questions!!!!

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:09 am

Calcifer is a member from d-addict forum I believe.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:53 pm

I have a question regarding Sword Saints' knowledge of Ling Er as a Nu Wa.. when he takes her away from Tang Yu and Ah Nu, the taoist priests start chanting that she's a demon., even though she tells them she's a Nu Wa Descendant.. does Sword saint know? Why is he forcing her to her true form? If he thinks she's a demon, why does he later on say she's an important figure? O.o
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 am

I didn't really get that part either..he should have known there was such thing as a Nu Wa descendant since he did meet her mother. Besides, why would he lock up a Nu Wa descendant (which is pretty much a figure people worship) in a demon tower =__= Maybe he realised afterwards? =S
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:37 pm

the sword saint locked ling er in the tower because ling er is not a human and i think they're trying to say that only humans can live the world but i was also confused if the reason why he locked ling er in tower is that she is not a human then why is he going to let go ling er after many years... this is kinda confusing...
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:17 pm

Chibi Jennifer wrote:I have a question regarding Sword Saints' knowledge of Ling Er as a Nu Wa.. when he takes her away from Tang Yu and Ah Nu, the taoist priests start chanting that she's a demon., even though she tells them she's a Nu Wa Descendant.. does Sword saint know? Why is he forcing her to her true form? If he thinks she's a demon, why does he later on say she's an important figure? O.o

That whole part didn't make any sense because it was completely different from the gam.e

It's friggin' stupid.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

teolilian
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby teolilian » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 am

i think he said that ling er was a demon so that he can use this excuse to lock her in the tower. apparently, he was trying to prevent ling er from suffering and other ppl from dying. however, it didnt work out in the end...
I love Xiao Yao and Ling Er!!! Xian Jian forever!!! 天涯海角,永不分离!!! True love exists...

coldish
Hero Wannabe

Postby coldish » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm

The Sword Saint definetly knows who Ling er really. It could be he wants Ling er to know what is her role and prevent her from making the same mistake as her mother by falling in love with Xiao'yao. Yeah, and by enforcing Tao on her and locking her didn't work bocz the Sword Saint did not realize that he can't go against nature.
abc

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Re: some more questions!!!!

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:01 pm

A Nu is indeed seventeen in the series, and she is indeed older than Ling Er. When they were very young, A Nu tied the ends of a red string around their ring fingers. And then A Nu said, "From now on, I'll be Big Sister A Nu, and you'll be Little Sister Ling Er!"

I have a question regarding Sword Saints' knowledge of Ling Er as a Nu Wa.. when he takes her away from Tang Yu and Ah Nu, the taoist priests start chanting that she's a demon., even though she tells them she's a Nu Wa Descendant.. does Sword saint know? Why is he forcing her to her true form? If he thinks she's a demon, why does he later on say she's an important figure? O.o

He definitely knows she's the descendent of Nu Wa. He just wanted the ShuShan disciples to see her true form so that he'll have an excuse to lock her in the tower.

In the past, when Sword Saint reached his Dao, Qing Er also reached her Dao at the same time. She then said, "I love you, just like how I love every life on earth."
So maybe that's why, the Sword Saint believes that a Nuwa descendent must reach her Dao and be able to love everyone in the same way in order to successfully be able to focus only on her people...
That would explain why he locked Ling Er away to wait for Xiao Yao to die, because he believes that she will be able to stop loving him after he dies. But true love just doesn't go that way. He doesn't understand because since he'd already reached his Dao, feelings can't affect him.

I think he wanted control so that he can change the world to his ideal vision, and Ling Er's mum was in the way so he wanted her to get killed since he claims she is a demon. (weird..doesnt he know shes a nu wa descendant?)

...uhh... He does know. He wanted to get her killed so that she won't be in the way of him creating his ideal world. He knows that a Nu Wa descendent will do everything she can to save her people, so he created a water beast to flood the nation. When he was summoning the beast, he even said, "When the floodwater submerges the entire Nan Zhao Guo, you, as Nu Wa's descendent, could you not reveal your true form, to save your people?"
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”