Alternate Ending

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Which ending would you prefer in the drama?

Same as is.. it makes the ending more memorable
22%
Ling Er lives happily with Xiao Yao
78%

Total votes: 74

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:11 am

It's sorta hard to tell the exact amount of powers Ling Er has...

When Ling Er's mother was fighting the Leviathan, we could actually see her getting injured etc, but for Ling Er it seemed to all be internal injuries..wonder why.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

arsenal6
Hero Wannabe

the ending was just too quick

Postby arsenal6 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:44 pm

there was really no drama to it...she dies quickly he just meets the dao guy and says sumthing that i really dun understand...maybe it cuz im tired i duno

hun6over
Hero Wannabe

Postby hun6over » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:32 am

The death of Ling'er does indeed make the series more memorable. The scene of her death was very touching because despite the pain she was in she continued to force herself to go on because she didnt want to leave Xiao Yao behind. Xiao Yao in return, tried to convince Ling'er to pass away because he knew she was suffering in pain. Xiao Yao knew that he would have to live a very lonely heartbroken life from then on but still he persisted to let her go.

Even though the ending scene was very touching, i would very much like to see a happy ending. I watched the whole series with my focus on seeing Ling'er and Xiao Yao reuniting together and hopefully live happy ever after. After all, they had been through so much pain and suffering already so it was only fair, to us as the viewer and for them, that they got to live happily ever after.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:16 am

hello hun6over,
Very well said!! I feel the same way... be very nice to see them two together at the end...
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:23 pm

of course i want to live and be happy with xiao yao and i want to see her raise their child.... it made me cry to see ling er with that blood all over her neck and face.....

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 am

It will be pointless if u make it the same ending... I always wished for an alternate ending... which Xiao Yao live happily with Ling'er...

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”