Your favourite coupling (out of the main 3)

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Who's your favourite couple?

Xiao Yao and Ling Er
57%
Xiao Yao and Yue Ru
26%
Ah Nu and Tang Yu Xiao Bao
16%
None in particular
1%

Total votes: 147

markherras2003
Hero Wannabe

My Vote Is Still Yue Ru

Postby markherras2003 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:10 pm

My Favorite Is Still Li Xiao Yao And Yue Ru

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Re: My Vote Is Still Yue Ru

Postby soulawaken » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:53 am

markherras2003 wrote:My Favorite Is Still Li Xiao Yao And Yue Ru

Why? could you try to explain? As for me, I would choose Li Xiao Yao and Zhao Ling'er. I feel that their love cannot be compared to that of other characters. It was only too bad that they did not express their love for each other well until Yue Ru died. :cry:

markherras2003
Hero Wannabe

Re: My Vote Is Still Yue Ru

Postby markherras2003 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:53 am

soulawaken wrote:Why? could you try to explain? As for me, I would choose Li Xiao Yao and Zhao Ling'er. I feel that their love cannot be compared to that of other characters. It was only too bad that they did not express their love for each other well until Yue Ru died. :cry:

You Know Why Because Li Xiao Yao Fits Together I just Like Their Chemistry
Because Of Their Sweet And Good Relationship Sumtyms They Are Funny Well Even Im A Fan Of Linger I Would Prefer Li xiao yao And Lin Yue Ru
Well I Respect U SoulAwaken To Whom Do You Want To Be A Couple Well Its Our Own Taste :P

SnowDemonz
Hero Wannabe

Postby SnowDemonz » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:29 pm

I vote Xiao Yao and Ling Er!!^_^
^_^

qingyu
Hero Wannabe

Re: Your favourite coupling (out of the main 3)

Postby qingyu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 pm

ahhh! ling'er and xiao yao forever!!! <3<3<3

ling'er really annoyed me in the drama though, with her whole "push him away to protect him" thing going. since he loves her so much, it's really cruel and kind of selfish of her to do that. and all the dramatic irony made me really really frustrated, since it didn't get resolved until the end, then she died :cry: i just always felt like yueru was kind of an intruder, who was trying to pull xiaoyao away from ling'er. :?

i fell in love with ling'er in the game, and i'll support her forever! :D

can someone explain to me why the xiansheng was against ling'er and xiaoyao's love? i was really confused about that. everyone seemed to want to separate them :( and also when they were in the suoyao tower, they kept talking about how one person had to die.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 am

Hi qingyu, welcome! yay for another Xiao Yao Ling Er fan ^-^b

yeh, I think the "push him away to protect him" idea didn't get a good response from most viewers. It doesn't seem really logical, but love is blind and illogical. Sometimes we love someone so much, we just want them to be happy and when we think how little we can offer them (and potentially hurt them)- the same idea can kind of come up.. even though Ling Er should have witnessed how much pain it was for him (or didn't she? since Xiao Yao acted like he didn't care)

i just always felt like yueru was kind of an intruder, who was trying to pull xiaoyao away from ling'er. :?

I had the same feeling and got the same impression. *sigh*

can someone explain to me why the xiansheng was against ling'er and xiaoyao's love? i was really confused about that. everyone seemed to want to separate them :( and also when they were in the suoyao tower, they kept talking about how one person had to die.

hmm.. I think it's got to do with fate and her being a Nu Wa descendant.

I don't understand the "one person has to die" idea.. that was only made up for the drama and makes very little sense in my opinion ^_^;
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

yuwenn
Hero Wannabe

Postby yuwenn » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

my vote goes to xiaoyao & ling er! ^^
other than this couple, i think that tang yu & ah nu also make a cute couple. ^^

xiaoyaoli_lingerli
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: ZhaoLingErLingErLiLiXiaoYao

Postby xiaoyaoli_lingerli » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Xiao Yao and LingE'r Forever! :) :) :) :)

kevinlinus
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Long Kui

Postby kevinlinus » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 am

I think it should be either Tang Yu Xiao Bao and Ah Nu or XY & YR, and I am neutral as I dont have couple's preference.

The reason is that for XY & YR I could feel the moment of love and cheerful love (everyone is not mentioning that XY actually KISSED YR before they saved Ling Er), whereas for XY and Ling Er, they love is somehow monotonous and serious.

For Tang Yu Xiao Bao & Ah Nu, there is no specific reason, I just feel that their love is cute

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:56 am

He probably kissed her to make her feel happy or something. He also probably kissed her 'cause some bad stuff might happen in the tower and he won't be able to do it later on...

I chose Ling Er. She's so cute with Xiao Yao and she's willing to make herself suffer than to bring harm to him... What's more, they are fated. They met ten years ago and found each other again ten years later.

Xiao Yao and Yue Ru... meh... They're always being so loud and arguing all the time that it got kinda annoying for me... Xiao Yao even said that he'll only be serious with the girl he truly loves.

Oh, Jennifer! That's right! Now that you mentioned that Ling Er's name spell might not have worked correctly, it makes more sense now! I was thinking Xiao Yao doesn't actually love Ling Er. He lost his memories of his brain, but not his heart. His heart just makes him think that he loves her.
But then that wouldn't make sense 'cause how would that explain why the word "Ling" was gradually appearing on Xiao Yao's hand when he was in the tower if he didn't love her?
Jennifer, I think you're right about the name being memory-based and not love-based. =)
:)
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Yay! Great to see another Xiaoyao and Ling'er supporter :D
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”