Other coupling

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Which of the following pairing do you like best?

Ah 7 + Yue Ru
17%
Ah 7 + Butterfly
21%
Xiao Yao's master + Sheng Gu
31%
Xiao Yao's master + Queen
5%
Jian Shen (Sword Saint) + Queen
2%
Jiang Ming + Nu Yan(Fox-demon)
17%
King + Queen
7%

Total votes: 42

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:39 am

Chibi Jennifer wrote:umm..are you sure? I thought it was explained afterwards it wasn't this lady...it just happened to be another fox demon O.o

Mm..I think so too...well, not sure if they explained it but when I watched it I thought the same thing as Lightbrand because i thought she was the one that killed everyone, but later clarified by someone saying co-incidentally another of her type came and killed eveyrone. I would wonder how that other Nine-tailed fox demon got in etc though; if this was the case I think they should have shown another one somewhere lol where she was flying away with JiangMing, I thought she was evil, only til the point she was trying to receive dao where it suddenly looked like they didn't do anything wrong o.o
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

Fieryshadow
Hero Wannabe

Postby Fieryshadow » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 pm

purpleGirl wrote:
Chibi Jennifer wrote:umm..are you sure? I thought it was explained afterwards it wasn't this lady...it just happened to be another fox demon O.o

Mm..I think so too...well, not sure if they explained it but when I watched it I thought the same thing as Lightbrand because i thought she was the one that killed everyone, but later clarified by someone saying co-incidentally another of her type came and killed eveyrone. I would wonder how that other Nine-tailed fox demon got in etc though; if this was the case I think they should have shown another one somewhere lol where she was flying away with JiangMing, I thought she was evil, only til the point she was trying to receive dao where it suddenly looked like they didn't do anything wrong o.o
huh it was explained? i dont remember that... welll anyways.. i like the Drunken Sword + Sheng Gu cuz they went to try to save Ah Nu and they seemed pretty good together.. despite their one night stand >.>

ann_fang
Hero Wannabe

Postby ann_fang » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:45 am

I love Yue ru and xiao yao as a couple but some times I think poor ah qi. He should end upwith the girl he loves and yue ru deserves someone who really do leve her. But love is not that easy.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:10 am

Do you guys think Ah Qi's love for Yue Ru is a bit artificial? Actually, I found Ah Qi a bit strange himself..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:06 pm

haixx should ah 7 b with butterfly or yue ru is this a question? lolz

teolilian
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby teolilian » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:49 pm

i would prefer ah 7 with butterfly. at least butterfly treat ah 7 better than yue ru.

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:41 pm

teolilian wrote:i would prefer ah 7 with butterfly. at least butterfly treat ah 7 better than yue ru.

Doesn't really work..

This is the same argument of "Yue Ru should go with Ah7 because he treats her better than XiaoYao" xD

but the question is: "can Ah7 make YueRu happy? Can Butterfly girl make Ah7 happy?"

What's with all this one-sided love? xD (ah..its all from Yueru's family line..ehehe)

Last edited by purpleGirl on Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:33 am

Ah crazy/awsome thinking. The idea never even cross my mind.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Chaz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Chaz » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:09 pm

Aww... I'm only the 2nd person to vote for the Jiang Ming + Fox Demon couple.

I thought they were the most similar to Xiao Yao + Linger, so the moral was probably for Xiao Yao to learn from their mistakes and not care so much what everyone thinks about the "forbidden" pair.

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:12 pm

ah7 + butterfly:bitterfly is good to ah7
ah7 + yueru=yueru boss him around
mou utsumuku no wa yamete hashiri dasou
kokoro no itami wa
sou "daisuki" no akashi ne

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:08 am

zzXiaoyaozz wrote:ah7 + butterfly:bitterfly is good to ah7
ah7 + yueru=yueru boss him around

But like Purplegirl said, Butterfly girl may be good to him, but that doesnt make him happy at all..even though Yue Ru is nasty to him all the time, he loves her for who she is..and hopes she'll accept him for who he is...and which she doesnt.. it may seem like a better option that he be with Butterfly girl, but his love for Yue Ru wouldn't move from that spot..so even if he is alone, he couldnt stop loving Yue Ru.

This is similiar to Yue Ru and Xiao Yao, no matter how nasty Xiao Yao tends to be towards Yue Ru, she loves him.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:10 pm

Chaz wrote:Aww... I'm only the 2nd person to vote for the Jiang Ming + Fox Demon couple.

I thought they were the most similar to Xiao Yao + Linger, so the moral was probably for Xiao Yao to learn from their mistakes and not care so much what everyone thinks about the "forbidden" pair.

I think this couple is more interesting than king+queen lol (don't see much between them...and the queen likes that Sword saint guy.(they don't particuluarly match either =x)

Uhmlearn from their mistakes? But, Jiang Ming and Fox Demon didn't care about the "forbidden" thing and what happens to them eventually? They get hunted down ..

Chaz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Chaz » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:03 am

purpleGirl wrote:They get hunted down ..

Ah, but their mistake was that they doubted each other. Had they believed in each other's love, who cares what society thought of them...

Sort of reminds me of the Teacher + Student relation in Return of the Condor Heroes.

zzXiaoyaozz
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby zzXiaoyaozz » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:28 pm

yea the more you quarrel means you are concern about each other

swtllbabyangel
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby swtllbabyangel » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:35 pm

it didn't really matter to me that much .. but i think i like them all..
Ngoc was here.

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”