Want to start watching the drama but..

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Want to start watching the drama but..

Postby tmt64 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:41 am

I have tried to watch the eps on Crunchyroll and Youtube, but I didn't like the quality much, and hated how the subs are on the opposite sides of the screen :lol:

So are there any better quality online streams? I don't mind downloading torrents either.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:13 pm

You can download the episodes by visiting this website: http://idols-unlimited.com

It downloads from Megaupload... I suggest you use the megaupload turbo... The download for the megaupload turbo is available at the right side of Megaupload website.. That increase the download speed by quite a lot... But if you are not a member... You can only download at most 2 videos per day due to the download limit for non-members... If you decided to become a member... Then it will be unlimited...

As for crunchyroll, you can pay some money with paypal and subscribe for high quality and full-screen videos... But it only last for a while so it is not recomended...

For youtube, I think you can download using the youtube downloader... And if you are expert enough, I guess you can manually increase the quality of the videos...

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:18 pm

I downloaded the torrent Chibi-Jennifer linked to in another topic. Very fast, (avg 200kb/s :D THANKS). Just finished the first 15 eps, great quality, still has the blue eng subs on top, but I think I can live with that.

Thanks for the reply, but I always hated Megaupload :lol:

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:39 pm

wow, that's really great speed ^_^ I agree with the weird placing of the subtitles, but that's the best there is out there for Chinese Paladin so not much can be done.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 am

tmt64 wrote:I downloaded the torrent Chibi-Jennifer linked to in another topic. Very fast, (avg 200kb/s :D THANKS). Just finished the first 15 eps, great quality, still has the blue eng subs on top, but I think I can live with that.

Thanks for the reply, but I always hated Megaupload :lol:

Same here... :D I rather watch on Crunchyroll than download it from megaupload... It is too slow... :( But since you asked I just give you an alternate way... It is up to you whether you want to use it... :)

alih27
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan

Postby alih27 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:36 pm

I think youtube has LQ of xian jian thats why its not good watching there...
credits to crystallized forum(signature) and i heartkara international forum(avatar)

Effka
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Effka » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:01 am

Stage 6 high quality streamed full episodes here:

http://stage6.divx.com/Jiang-Hu-Channel ... roup:20206

Should have every episode on there. If you want to download CP to your computer I would suggest using http://www.veoh.com They have the whole thing there too for download, which is what I did, but if you wanna just stream the stage 6 link should work, plus it should be high quality HD.

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”