ABOUT THE WOODEN SWORD!

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

ignatius94
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

ABOUT THE WOODEN SWORD!

Postby ignatius94 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 am

how did xy get the wooden sword in the show from? he got it from the future right?
then where the future xy got it from? the even more future xy.
so it goes on and on. but 他的来头呢?
仙剑奇侠转 rawks!

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 pm

Well in the game it was made every more confusing because Xiao Yao actually knows quite a bit on building stuff.

His aunt commented on how he went to some guy to learn construction and yet all he did was wasting time making "that stupid wooden sword".

So in the game he made that sword, and he went back in time to give it to himself.
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

ignatius94
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby ignatius94 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Did that happen in the game too? sorry. i never played the game. only read comments about it :X i'm still finding the game though.
仙剑奇侠转 rawks!

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 pm

ignatius94 wrote:Did that happen in the game too? sorry. i never played the game. only read comments about it :X i'm still finding the game though.

If you are looking for the game, I suggest you use eMule to download it. It is faster than torrenting I think. This is the URL: http://www.verycd.com/topics/31341/

You will have to install the the eMule application first. Here is the URL: http://www.emule.org.cn/

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”