Xiao Yao and Ah Nu

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Xiao Yao and Ah Nu

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:50 am

What did you think of the little crush Ah Nu had on Xiao Yao? Believable? I just thought it made her character even more so...I donno, childish? What was Ah Nu attracted to? Sometimes the stuff she does doesn't seem to make sense...

Any comments?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

sylver
Hero Wannabe

Postby sylver » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:33 pm

I think it's believable. Remember the scene where Ah-Nu was wearing a disguise as man and went to look for Xiao Yao? Xiao Yao touched her neck provocatively saying that she's missing something.... I think it's the first time for Ah-Nu to be treated like she is a woman instead of a child. Even Tang Yu treated her like a child, fulfilling her every whims. Only after he lost his arms did he treat her like a woman. Luckily, it was just a crush and nothing more....

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:45 pm

What a hassle would it be if Ah Nu had stronger feelings for Xiao Yao...it'll be a mess! XD Ling Er and Yue Ru are already having so much trouble...if a third lady was to be involved......o.o

Though even in the game, Xiao Yao has no love interest in Ah Nu (thats a good thing)
In the series, be pretty bad for Tang Yu...
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:20 pm

Actually, in the Video game, Au Nu was indeed attracted to Xiao Yao...But to only receive a Brother-sister relationship in return...

In the television series, the addition of Tang Yu surely reliquished what's remaining between Xiao Yao and Ah Nu...

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yue Ru

Postby purpleGirl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:03 pm

yeh..the tv series ended up with a bit of in-between, showing a little sign of Anu having a crush on XiaoYao, while ending up with TangYu as it is also obvious XiaoYao only treats Anu as his little sister. If tv series Anu was after XiaoYao, uhm, I don't think LingEr would like that very much...lol Anu and LingEr seem a lot more closer in the Tvseries, compared to the game
My TVB Blog: K for TVB

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Its weird how Ah Nu had this crush on Xiao Yao, despite knowing he's the one Ling Er loves, and the fact Xiao Yao loves Ling Er- it doesnt concern her one bit, but is very amused by him.
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 pm

mm..maybe she was getting attracted to him cos she doesn't know what the feeling is. Anu sounds pretty lost to me on the topic of 'love'. Maybe she's curious as to why LingEr loves XiaoYao so much.

angelzaina
Hero Wannabe

Postby angelzaina » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:50 am

yea. she is like..lost. she didn't know what's LOVE. so thr u go. so maybe she was attrcted to xiaoyao cuz he acyually kinda went close and touched her..forget-what-it-was...when she was finidng xiaoyao and disguise as a man.

but thn..i tink she loves tangyu, really. xiaoyao was just a crush kinda thing-like when u c a cute guy. while tangyu was the...i wan to be wif u forever thing.

=)

Lightbrand
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan

Postby Lightbrand » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:00 am

The only parts where Ah Nu seems to felt attracted to Xiao Yao was...

1: When Xiao Yao was drunk after drinking in that place full of girls...Then he pulled Ah Nu aside (while drunk) and mentioned to her that she is missing something...*touches her neck*. Then you see Ah Nu gazing at him...

2: The same night where Xiao Yao was drinking in his room with his boots outside the window looking across at Ling Er's suite...In one angle I seem to recall seeing Ah Nu giggles and blow Xiao Yao a kiss...

Other than that, it's all “我要嫁给唐玉小宝!”
是缘分,是宿命,还是一场捉弄人的游戏?

Fieryshadow
Hero Wannabe

Postby Fieryshadow » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:15 pm

Lightbrand wrote:The only parts where Ah Nu seems to felt attracted to Xiao Yao was...

1: When Xiao Yao was drunk after drinking in that place full of girls...Then he pulled Ah Nu aside (while drunk) and mentioned to her that she is missing something...*touches her neck*. Then you see Ah Nu gazing at him...

2: The same night where Xiao Yao was drinking in his room with his boots outside the window looking across at Ling Er's suite...In one angle I seem to recall seeing Ah Nu giggles and blow Xiao Yao a kiss...

Other than that, it's all “我要嫁给唐玉小宝!”
yea when she blew that kiss that was really weird cuz i wasnt sure who it was intended for... oh well.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:24 pm

yea, it was for Xiao Yao... I think Tang Yu saw O.o... She was giggling when looking at Xiao Yao's foot by the window..and Tang Yu copies..hehehe
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

angelzaina
Hero Wannabe

Postby angelzaina » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:22 am

lol! trust tangyu to copy xiaoyao just to get ah nu's attention.

tats why! i was, too, dumbfounded when she blew a kiss to xiaoyao. like...SINCE WHEN SHE FELL FOR XIAOYAO?!

but guess it was just awhile cuz b4 tat, xiaoyao was like touching her throat and maybe tat was the 1st ime she had ever gotten close to a guy. so therefore...TADA. she had a crush on xiaoyao.

luckycharm
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby luckycharm » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:15 am

lol i thought it was realli cute!!!
lol remains me of my younger days!!
sia

Chaz
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Chaz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:15 pm

I personally thought the series' Ah Nu was an airhead... Maybe it's the director's style or actress' ability, but her voice was annoying and she looked... Dumb.

So given what I've seen in the series, the whole Xiao Yao and Ah Nu wouldn't match up very well.

I haven't played game through yet, so my opinion might change later on (from the screencaps, she seems kinda cute with the whole "I love to eat" etc thing).

purpleGirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby purpleGirl » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:59 pm

Chaz wrote:I haven't played game through yet, so my opinion might change later on (from the screencaps, she seems kinda cute with the whole "I love to eat" etc thing).

mm..I don't think she likes to eat in the game ^^; (that much)

The portrayal of a 14 year old girl....ehehe....

Return to “Chinese Paladin 仙劍奇俠傳”