Who one have English version of Pal DOS?

Download PAL Games here! Share Chinese Paladin Drama and Game related media files and download. OST lyrics, translations and more.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

dzungkts
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Who one have English version of Pal DOS?

Postby dzungkts » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:25 am

i already have english version of Pal 95 but any one have english version of Pal dos ? i have SDlpal version on my mobile,so i can play Pal game on my N95 but data of SDLpal 's DOS version , i tried to copy and replace 3 files : m.mgs, sss.mkf, word.dat but it isnt compatible :( :o

Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master

Re: Who one have English version of Pal DOS?

Postby Pantamorph » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

dzungkts wrote:i already have english version of Pal 95 but any one have english version of Pal dos ? i have SDlpal version on my mobile,so i can play Pal game on my N95 but data of SDLpal 's DOS version , i tried to copy and replace 3 files : m.mgs, sss.mkf, word.dat but it isnt compatible :( :o

Sadly, the DOS version was never translated to English, but that may change in the near future... :wink:

dzungkts
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby dzungkts » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 am

thank for ur reply, if i have english of DOS version i will be very happy, 'cause i can play anytime, anywhere with my mobile :)

Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master

Postby Pantamorph » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 am

dzungkts wrote:thank for ur reply, if i have english of DOS version i will be very happy, 'cause i can play anytime, anywhere with my mobile :)

Same here, but there's much to be done, I didn't give up the idea of making a translation, and Xire too is optimistic about translating the DOS version, so... :wink:

Return to “Goodies & Downloads”