[Mega]PAL XP/2/3/3A/4

Download PAL Games here! Share Chinese Paladin Drama and Game related media files and download. OST lyrics, translations and more.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Re: [MF]PAL XP/2/3/3A/4 & Game OST

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:30 pm

hmmm... Good point..Unfortunately I have no idea :(
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Pantamorph
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Drunken Master

Postby Pantamorph » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Kenshin wrote:Long time no see.

So I have a few more games, but I'm kinda hesitant to upload them to any fileshare sites. I was thinking of creating a torrent, but I can't exactly seed for all eternity. Any ideas?

Hey, Kenshin, sorry for the late reply, but did you try Mega?
I know it's from the same dudes that brought us Megaupload, but my link for the XP remake is still alive so maybe it's not the worst idea to upload the game there? :roll:

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Thanks for the tip! Here we go.

PAL 4: https://mega.co.nz/#!KY80gCAI!AZ6OBB4Fa ... MFTFkI2KiE

And imagine my surprise again when I was rummaging through old memory cards and found that I DID back up my PAL 4 guide!

PAL 4 Guide: https://mega.co.nz/#!7UEyAbxT!Joj-F3sqn ... bLmalC6W8M

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Awesome! Thanks for doing that Kenshin ^_^
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Ling Er

Postby Yukinaoni » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 am

Kenshin wrote:Thanks for the tip! Here we go.

PAL 4: https://mega.co.nz/#!KY80gCAI!AZ6OBB4Fa ... MFTFkI2KiE

And imagine my surprise again when I was rummaging through old memory cards and found that I DID back up my PAL 4 guide!

PAL 4 Guide: https://mega.co.nz/#!7UEyAbxT!Joj-F3sqn ... bLmalC6W8M

First off, Thank You Kenshin for the link! :)
If anyone wants the voice over that is compatible with Kenshin's patched Pal4, here it is:
*Cracked version I think
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 1897654719
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 1897654719

The 1st link is the voices called "PalSound.zip", the 2nd link called "%E4%BB%99%E5%89%914%E8%AF%AD%E9%9F%B3%E7%89%88%E8%BE%85%E5%8A%A9.rar" (thats what its called on my comp, may be different for others) is a patch/supplement program that is used to activate the voices.

As for making things work, Heres what I did: I extracted the 2nd link's rar, "%E4%BB%99%E5%89%914%E8%AF%AD%E9%9F%B3%E7%89%88%E8%BE%85%E5%8A%A9.rar", files into the PALSound file of Kenshin's Pal4 game. Then I extracted PALSound.zip files onto the desktop which is called PalSound. (Note: the PALSound from the desktop has the voices)

Open the desktop file PalSound and copy all the .mp3 and paste them in the patch file inside the game's PALSound file. Also paste those .mp3 files into the game's PALSound file. If it ask whether to replace the files that are already in there, check the button that says do this for said items and click on copy and replace. In the game's PALSound file make sure to find: Pal4_XiaoXing.ini, (its between HSOn.mp3 and WA01.mp3) Copy Pal4_XiaoXing.ini and paste it into the patch file.

Now that the copy pasting is done, open the game by clicking PAL4.exe.
Then go to the game's PALSound folder and scroll all the way down to find: 仙剑4语音版辅助.exe and click to open the program.

My horrible simplified diagram: This is to help navigate the functions for non Chinese readers. When you open 仙剑4语音版辅助.exe, you should see something similar to this:

[Button A] [Button B]

[] Check box 1 (F10)
[] Check box 2 (F11)
[] Check box 3 (ins)

Button A = enables voices, click 2nd after Button B
Button B = enables script, *must be clicked 1st*
Don't mess with Check box 1, 2, or 3 as they make things disappear
*仙剑4语音版辅助.exe can run at the same time as this trainer without problems: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1943

There is probably a simpler way to make the voices work, but unfortunately I couldn't follow the instructions since its in Chinese and a bit confusing.

Thank you for reading such a long post, you deserve a cookie :P
^OwO> Hoping for a production for 仙劍奇俠傳4 + 5 dramas <OwO^

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Kenshin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Nice to see a lot of activity recently!

Small updates. I've been working on an update for my guide, mainly tightening grammar and updating screenshots. I've also begun sloooowly implementing a few item translations just to see if its possible to do.

I just got the urge to play this again and instead of just another playthrough, any interest in watching me do a "Let's Play" style video? I know another member here did something similar, but this would be from my perspective so you'd see me fumble around and get lost while I make it to the end.

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Yukinaoni » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:53 am

Kenshin wrote:Nice to see a lot of activity recently!

Small updates. I've been working on an update for my guide, mainly tightening grammar and updating screenshots. I've also begun sloooowly implementing a few item translations just to see if its possible to do.

I just got the urge to play this again and instead of just another playthrough, any interest in watching me do a "Let's Play" style video? I know another member here did something similar, but this would be from my perspective so you'd see me fumble around and get lost while I make it to the end.

Go for it! It'll let people know more about the game and encourage them to try to play it XD Item translations would be extremely useful too.

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Kenshin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Yukinaoni » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:15 am

Many thanks for the links~ :)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [Mega]PAL XP/2/3/3A/4

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Sweeeet! Thanks for the contribution u guys :D
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Lin Yue Ru

Postby Valius » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:34 am

Yukinaoni wrote:

Go for it! It'll let people know more about the game and encourage them to try to play it XD Item translations would be extremely useful too.

I'm the member who did a recent LP of the XP version of Xian Jian 1, and I did it in English, so I had to translate on the fly. :p My LP archives also show every single unedited mistake as well, haha. Are you planning to do the LP in Chinese or in English and translate like I did? After the current game I'm playing, I'll be doing an LP of Xian Jian 2.

Yukinaoni
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby Yukinaoni » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:40 am

Are you going to do the Xian Jian 2 playthrough in chinese or english? :3

Valius
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Lin Yue Ru

Postby Valius » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:54 pm

English. There's a lot of LPs for 仙剑2 in Chinese, but I want a Western viewer to be able to see what the game is about through my LP, so I have to use English. Hopefully, this game will be a bit smoother than 新仙剑 went :)

~IllusionQueen~
Dedicated Pal Fan
Dedicated Pal Fan
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Xing Xuan

Postby ~IllusionQueen~ » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 am

If you stream it, I might tune in. =) Wait, which game are you planning on streaming?

Valius wrote:English. There's a lot of LPs for 仙剑2 in Chinese, but I want a Western viewer to be able to see what the game is about through my LP, so I have to use English. Hopefully, this game will be a bit smoother than 新仙剑 went :)

So far from what I've seen, the NPC dialogues are pretty tough to translate. Much tougher than the first game in my opinion. Of course, I'll be assisting you along the way, but it sucks that the chat takes forever...
How I want to hold you in my arms again……

LiXiaoYao
Hero Wannabe

Postby LiXiaoYao » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you for the download link !

Is there a complete English translation for PAL XP ? if not, how far is the progress for the English translation in percent like 50% done, 60% done or what.

-edit-
On second thought I'll play the 98 version with 99.9999% English translation, replaying even with better graphic but without understanding the dialogue is kinda pointless. I'll save the best for last later when Steam finally releases it in English for god knows when. :(

Btw why is it soo hard to get the pal xp translated, it's like god forbids it :twisted:
been waiting for years and years and it's still not yet 100%, the tool is already released also, even a google translated english I think is still better than not being able to read at all.

Sorry for the rant but it's needed to be said after all these years :(

Return to “Goodies & Downloads”