Xian Jian IV Torrent

Download PAL Games here! Share Chinese Paladin Drama and Game related media files and download. OST lyrics, translations and more.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:34 pm

falantti wrote:uTorrent is now the best torrent client...The main point is that you need to configure it correctly like setting static Ip address and forwarding your router to set the availability of your port. It will boost your download rate. Otherwise, it's just a normal torrent client :D

Erm. How do you do all those you talked abt? Sorry i kinda noob it all these... T_T

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:02 pm

I think what he talked about only applies if you are connecting to the Internet via a LAN. If you connected directly to the Internet (via dialing, ISDN or ADSL), you don't need to set the routers (as there isn't one at all). However I don't think such things are related to the client program you used anyways.

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 pm

yay, I finished downloading it =) haven't had a chance to check it out yet..but will some time =D
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:58 am

I finished the whole game last night,
I have to say I'm totally satisfied :P
wonderful gameplay!
well, there may be some problems for those people who dont really speak Chinese. there were some tricky parts even hard for me.(when I was in China, Chinese was my best course.)
so, if anyone has any problem during the game, just make a post and I will help you to solve the problem 8) :)
All YOU NEED IS LOVE ---by BEATLES

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm

haha..glad oto hear =D My Chinese is pretty..shabby @.@
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:29 pm

One technical problem i am encoutering now is why is there no sound throughout the game? Is there suppose to have sound in the first place? I am now at a cave with alot of spiders not long after the second girl joined the party. Around what level should the characters be when reached there?

seanluusa
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby seanluusa » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 pm

soulawaken wrote:One technical problem i am encoutering now is why is there no sound throughout the game? Is there suppose to have sound in the first place? I am now at a cave with alot of spiders not long after the second girl joined the party. Around what level should the characters be when reached there?

you may check the Volume control and click "Properties", then try to chose the correct "Mixer Device" for your OS.
you also can check the game to see if you turned on the music.

all your characters lvl suppose be the same as the second female main character, or higher than her, her lvl was set up by system, it means when you get her your other 2 character should be the same lvl.
All YOU NEED IS LOVE ---by BEATLES

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 am

Haha. At the spiders. I spam training for afew hours. Now all characters are already lv 25. Abit too high i guess... haha

adelane
Hero Wannabe

Postby adelane » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:31 pm

My girlfriend is a rabid(i think thats the most fitting term) fan of Pal, and so I'm trying to get her this game for Valentine's Day. However, I'm running into problems, is it just me, or are there no seeds for this torrent? o.O

ADADQGG
Hero Wannabe

Postby ADADQGG » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:54 am

my computer can't display any chinese... how do I make my computer display chinese(I know what chinese letters are, I am chinese)... I need help. I will NOT miss a game as good as this one. so, help?

ADADQGG
Hero Wannabe

Postby ADADQGG » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:57 am

falantti wrote:uTorrent is now the best torrent client...The main point is that you need to configure it correctly like setting static Ip address and forwarding your router to set the availability of your port. It will boost your download rate. Otherwise, it's just a normal torrent client :D
my windows XP system can't display chinese, how do I make it display chinese instead of random symbols?

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Whistler » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Try setting the locale for non-unicode programs to Simplified (or Traditional, depends on the version of PAL4 you have) Chinese. I think it's in Control Panel -> Language and Region settings (or something like that).

ADADQGG
Hero Wannabe

Postby ADADQGG » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 am

Whistler wrote:Try setting the locale for non-unicode programs to Simplified (or Traditional, depends on the version of PAL4 you have) Chinese. I think it's in Control Panel -> Language and Region settings (or something like that).
I don't know how to do that, but applocale seemed to work.

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:27 am

OK I need some help with the installation. I don't know what I did, but I managed to get the icon on the desktop. When I try to play it, it asks for a serial number. I'm guessing I installed it wrong. Help?

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran

Postby Whistler » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:33 am

you'll need to use a no-cd crack which will remove StarForce. It can be found at:
http://forum.ubuntu.org.cn/viewtopic.ph ... c&start=15

search for "4免CD补丁.part1.rar" as well as part2 and part3 in the page, and click the 下载 link on the right side.

or just buy a legal copy :D

Return to “Goodies & Downloads”