Xian Jian DOS, 98, 2, 3, 4 [Chinese] Bittorrent!

Download PAL Games here! Share Chinese Paladin Drama and Game related media files and download. OST lyrics, translations and more.

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:26 pm

LotsOfLayne wrote:Haha, I got it to work. I didn't need to burn it, I just used that daemon's tool to emulate the CDs. The game is beautiful!! I'm still getting used to the movement, it's kind of weird and random.
Another problem i've experienced is sometimes everytime I enter and leave a cave, the program quits. Has that happened to any of you?

How do you get it to run without burning it???

LotsOfLayne
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby LotsOfLayne » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:07 am

I use daemon tools just google it and download it. Right click the icon on the bottom right and select emulate. Then you select the disk 1 file and it starts installing. Whenever they ask for disk 2 or 3 or 4, you just emulate those CDs. Leave it at disc 4 and you can start playing!
Wow, is this nostalgic or what.

Terrapin Knight
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby Terrapin Knight » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:59 pm

It happens to me quite often. However, I don't think it has ever happened in any room that I entered for the first time upon loading the game, only this maps in dungeons that I've returned to. I never found a fix for this, so I just save diligently--at every screen change.

By the way, can you post some screens of what happens when you attempt to run the game PAL3, if you still have it on your HD? (Or, if you no longer have, it, describe the startup process?) I have what appears to be a legitimate simplified Chinese version. All it does when I attempt to run the game is run a copyright protection program by/called Star Force without any demand on serial numbers, which is not provided on the box or CDs. Not sure about the manual, as I no longer have it.

Cowzors
Hero Wannabe

Postby Cowzors » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:13 am

hey guys. i just wanted to ask if you all could help a fellow fan by seeding for just a bit more? for me? lol. >_0

also, i had torrented pal 2 earlier (not from this site. i found it here). After mounting on daemon tools, it gave me some garbled message in ascii and didn't even let me begin the install process. Did that happen to any of you guys? If so, how did you resolve it, if you did at all?

also, does anyone have pal2 in traditional chinese? i can read simplified, but it gets kinda annoying after awhile when you've been only taught traditional...

Thanks in advance.

tmt64
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby tmt64 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 am

Cowzors wrote:hey guys. i just wanted to ask if you all could help a fellow fan by seeding for just a bit more? for me? lol. >_0

also, i had torrented pal 2 earlier (not from this site. i found it here). After mounting on daemon tools, it gave me some garbled message in ascii and didn't even let me begin the install process. Did that happen to any of you guys? If so, how did you resolve it, if you did at all?

also, does anyone have pal2 in traditional chinese? i can read simplified, but it gets kinda annoying after awhile when you've been only taught traditional...

Thanks in advance.

use ms applocale on the setup file, using chinese simplified or traditional (which ever works better, or which ever the setup is in). It should install properly. After it installs, use applocale on the game file if needed.

From the link you provided, it looks traditional...

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Postby soulawaken » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:00 pm

Cowzors wrote:hey guys. i just wanted to ask if you all could help a fellow fan by seeding for just a bit more? for me? lol. >_0

Thanks in advance.

lol... Isn't simplified chinese easier. However, I can understand that you are only taught traditional... Just like me only being taught simplified... :)

kiwesaw
Hero Wannabe

Postby kiwesaw » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:19 pm

Can anyone tell me how to change my setting so that I can read chinese? I change them to chinese PRC and i couldn't read them.Please tell me what should I change.

EmilyHsiao
Chinese Paladin Fan
Chinese Paladin Fan

Postby EmilyHsiao » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:39 pm

this one -> http://www.zhaolinger.net
sorry, the password is too long :roll:

War_Archer
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby War_Archer » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:05 am

i know a site to download xian jian games and a lot of other stuff.
first download emule
Click here to download
then install it.when u find something u want to download. u run emule then u can either use the browser in emule or internet explorer. click 下载选中的文件 then it downloads.

http://www.verycd.com/topics/11428/ <-----Xian Jian 3 wai zhuan
btw this is in traditional chinese. i didnt find the simplified version yet. if u can read chinese then u can try looking for it
the serial for xian jian 3 wai zhuan is C7UX2JNVCE3VSQAW8J6ZC7H2

http://www.verycd.com/topics/217265/ <-----Xian Jian 4

http://www.verycd.com/topics/38345/ <-----Xian Jian 3
if this doesnt work. like if u cant install it or if it doesnt run after u install try this
http://www.verycd.com/topics/5472/

http://www.verycd.com/topics/13018/ <-----Xian Jian 2
this is also in traditional chinese

there are some instructions on how to install some of these games. if u can't install it and u cant read chinese then u can ask me or some one who reads chinese.The instructions are on the website above. if u scroll to near the bottom u will see it

liongardz
Hero Wannabe

Postby liongardz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 am

hi War_Archer, i'd like to know what the difference between

and

sorry, because i cant read the chinese well...:D

thx b4.......

War_Archer
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby War_Archer » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 am

liongardz wrote:hi War_Archer, i'd like to know what the difference between

and

sorry, because i cant read the chinese well...:D

thx b4.......

i dont know. i never played xian jian 3 wai zhuan and i didnt finish playing xian jian 3. i guess its just an extension of the story for xian jian 3

liongardz
Hero Wannabe

Postby liongardz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:09 am

ic2, it just i've opene those 2 link
i dont understand the words, so im looked for the pictures...
those 2 link have 2 different pictures...

i dont have a high speed internet connection, so i need to be very picky with what content i shoud download...:D
i've downloaded Xian Jian 2 before, it took me 3days to complete the download...hehehe

thx for the quick reply...

Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru

Postby Whistler » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 am

PAL3 and PAL3A are different games with a similar gameplay :) basically PAL3A is a side story of PAL3 which features some minor roles in PAL1, while PAL3 has very little connection with the story of PAL1.

(just a note: PAL3A is still not completely cracked, and it would be VERY tricky to get the downloaded version work and it's also not possible at all to run it under Windows Vista or GNU/Linux)

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Postby Kenshin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:38 am

Well after trying forever, I finally got it working! I don't know how I did, but I did. Maybe after downloading the game 8 different times did the trick. :D

The only problem I have right now is the fact that Chinese isn't displayed properly. I tried switching it around to make it show up, but I need to use a disc to complete the process and I lost that disc a long time ago. Not that being able to see Chinese would help me, but its a lot better than this:
Well at least I figured out how to save and a few other bits. This is gonna be fun.

War_Archer
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Postby War_Archer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:10 am

Kenshin wrote:Well after trying forever, I finally got it working! I don't know how I did, but I did. Maybe after downloading the game 8 different times did the trick. :D

The only problem I have right now is the fact that Chinese isn't displayed properly. I tried switching it around to make it show up, but I need to use a disc to complete the process and I lost that disc a long time ago. Not that being able to see Chinese would help me, but its a lot better than this:
Well at least I figured out how to save and a few other bits. This is gonna be fun.

did u try to change ur system to display chinese?
go to control panel then go to regional and language options. then go administrative tab. click on change system locale and change it to chinese(simplified,PRC). then restart ur computer and try the game again

Return to “Goodies & Downloads”