I've uploaded some game videos and subtitles to the youtube

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

likedarby
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Wen Hui

I've uploaded some game videos and subtitles to the youtube

Postby likedarby » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:03 am

Chinese Paladin 4 is such a fantastic game that it really deserves a English patch!! I have a plan of recording the plot scene and some gameplay and uploading them to my youtube channel, please take a look around my channel, here is the link thank you~~

And, plus, I am really surprised to find there is actually a Chinese paladin *English*! forum here, from what I've known, this game series is only a Chinese game and have no English versions out there, how come you guys can even have a play of a totally Chinese game?(I am a Chinese) I am really curious here~ Are you guys all having some Chinese background or having learnt Chinese already? And hello everybody, newbie here, I am a Chinese here, glad to be at this forum~

Kenshin
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Re: I've uploaded some game videos and subtitles to the yout

Postby Kenshin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Wow! Well done. This is definitely a good time to be a fan of PAL 4. I'm looking forward to watching all of your videos.

And welcome to the forum. As to your question, this is a very diverse community, so not everyone's Chinese. I'm not Chinese, but I played the games simply by guessing and trying every single option I had. Took a lot of time but I say it was worth it 8)

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Postby Chibi Jennifer » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your vids. Hope to see you here often and feel free to join in the XianJian discussions
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

likedarby
Hero Wannabe
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Wen Hui

Postby likedarby » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Thank you and hello Kenshin and Chibi. Wow, kenshin, you actually played through a game by just trying every option, my, you do have a great will of playing this game :shock:

Return to “Xian Jian Sequels & Prequels II, III, IV, V & VI!”