PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan sequels (and prequel) for PAL. Check this out for information, news, pictures and share your opinions!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Rich »

New video of the battle scenes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsNa5E5a9I

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Rich »

Trailer 4 (the final Trailer?) is released!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0i7rLX12hI

User avatar
Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Very impressive trailer! Gotta say, the voices at the start got me pretty excited XD I wonder if the entire game will have vocals?
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~
Image

kimimi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by kimimi »

Ooh it looks so good! :)

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Rich »

The game is released! Waiting for my copy to arrive :) Posted more information here:
http://chinesepaladin.org/xian-jian-5-g ... al-release

In the mean time, I uploaded one of the battle music track of PAL5. Should sound very familiar to those who played PAL1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSP0XMYY

kimimi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by kimimi »

Yesasia sent me an email this morning saying my LE has been delayed until the 12th of July and I'm waiting on an email from my Chinese friend about my mainland standard and LE editions (standard should be shipping to him today, LE in a week or two) :D

User avatar
Whistler
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 am
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Yueru
Location: P. R. China
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Whistler »

just noticed megaupload is GFW'ed and due to IP address limitation proxies cannot be used either. D*mn :? :x

Mantid
Hero Wannabe
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Mantid »

Hello

This if my first post here (have been lurking on this forum for couple of months now)

What i would like to know is, are they going to add paypal option to pay for activation key?
Because i would REALLY like to play the game, but i cant pay for activation key :(

So, if there wont be paypal option to pay for the key, would some one here be willing to buy the key for me, of course i would pay for it first.

thanks

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Rich »

kimimi wrote:Yesasia sent me an email this morning saying my LE has been delayed until the 12th of July and I'm waiting on an email from my Chinese friend about my mainland standard and LE editions (standard should be shipping to him today, LE in a week or two) :D


So many? You are rich... :wink:


Whistler wrote:just noticed megaupload is GFW'ed and due to IP address limitation proxies cannot be used either. D*mn :? :x


:oops: Just listen to it here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgzMTkyNjYw.html

User avatar
Rich
Xian Jian Veteran
Xian Jian Veteran
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 am
Gender: Male
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Love them all
Contact:

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by Rich »

Mantid wrote:Hello

This if my first post here (have been lurking on this forum for couple of months now)

What i would like to know is, are they going to add paypal option to pay for activation key?
Because i would REALLY like to play the game, but i cant pay for activation key :(

So, if there wont be paypal option to pay for the key, would some one here be willing to buy the key for me, of course i would pay for it first.

thanks



Officially there are no paypal options (at least not yet), but you can always go through external agents such as :
http://cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=196890
Have not tried it myself but I've heard people using it and they said it's safe.

kimimi
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: PAL5 仙劍5 New Images

Post by kimimi »

Rich wrote:
kimimi wrote:Yesasia sent me an email this morning saying my LE has been delayed until the 12th of July and I'm waiting on an email from my Chinese friend about my mainland standard and LE editions (standard should be shipping to him today, LE in a week or two) :D


So many? You are rich... :wink:


No I've just been looking forward to this for a long time :P

Post Reply